Ladies, your husband is arguing with your dad....

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
Depending on my relationship with my dad i think id have to stay put and try to work out whatever it is.

Would your hubby treat his parents like that for you?

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
What is my husband doing arguing with my father? :picard:

I'd ask him to come pick me up in a couple of hours whilst I smooth it out with my dad.

I wouldn't go until my dad told me to. Can't picture my dad arguing with his son in law :patrice:

Malt-O-Meal

Banned
Daps
Neither, I'm not a child who gets told what to do. We're all adults here and both are important members of my family. I'd find out what they're arguing about, if need be separate the two and speak to each one individually. I'd try to smooth it out and if necessary say my farewells and leave calmly. Of course later both would need to apologize to each other.

I'm not married but barring something drastic I don't see me choosing sides. That would actually annoy me. Just because I get married doesn't mean my parents are no longer my family.

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
Lol oooo the confusion.

How come men in TLR be mad when a women has kids and she put her "kids first"....

But ask a question about husband and father and when majority of women pick husband...they say "I don't wanna have daughters."

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The father is out of pocket for telling her to stay (unless of course the husband is abusive). Once you start a family, that is your family. Everybody, but the kids, gets in line behind husband/wife.

Selena

Pro
Daps
Uhhh BYE DAD with no hesitation!!! Heck, I'd probably be the one trying to push my husband in the car the moment I sense some tension lol.

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
Neither, I'm not a child who gets told what to do. We're all adults here and both are important members of my family. I'd find out what they're arguing about, if need be separate the two and speak to each one individually. I'd try to smooth it out and if necessary say my farewells and leave calmly. Of course later both would need to apologize to each other.

I'm not married but barring something drastic I don't see me choosing sides. That would actually annoy me. Just because I get married doesn't mean my parents are no longer my family.

Future Husband Lost :skip:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
50-cent-car-laughing-patrick-stewart-face-1365035206a.gif

We gone.