Ladies, you recently started working out with a personal trainer and then u discover his IG

What will u do?

• Fall for the thirst trap

• Fire him as a trainer

• Act like u aint see shyt

Results are only viewable after voting.

12345A

KingOfTheGrindJonJones
Daps
His dikk only looks 14 inches and y'all are impressed by that? And I thought these dudes were packing...

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
#1 I couldn't pay a man to work out with me.
#2 He's prolly fuccin many of his "clients" and tricking off on his wife or girl with their money.
#3 See #1. If I pay a man for a service: plumber, mechanic, etc., he becomes "the help." I couldn't fucc a man that takes MY money.... #HustlinBackwards #DontFuccTheHelp

#3a If he wasn't taking MY MONEY as part of a business relationship... He's too smedium for my taste...

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Oh, silly me. I just can't get this right. Can you show me what's the proper form? Am I supposed to squat like this? :lupe:
89ZQmzf.gif

How about my deadlift?
3%2B(2).gif

Can you stand *right* there and tell me if I'm doing this right?
inner-thigh-machine.jpg

:troll:

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
naw its not terrible, that's stiff leg deadlift its good for hamstrings, you just confused on the deadlift variations.

Thanks for the info. I've never seen one like that before. I assumed the bar is supposed to be closer to your body.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Thanks for the info. I've never seen one like that before. I assumed the bar is supposed to be closer to your body.
not really its the same distance as regular deadlift, i do think its harder cuz not only do you have to switch your form up and keep it good, but you cnt bend at the knees at all. It takes some getting used to but its worth it, youtube search it, then add it to your workout regime. Imma fall back from this thread cuz its on some other shyt, just hit our pm.