Ladies - you ever dated a man with a small package?

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Yo on the real though how does your family feel about your marriage fam?... My bad op for getting off topic... Take this rep op...

My entire family is very progressive and Americanized (but not whitewashed). My wife was not the first black person to marry into it. My cousin is married to a black muslim guy that came with a (Black) daughter from a previous marriage and as far as any of us are concerned she's just as much blood as any of the other grandkids. My other cousin is married to a Mexican. Everybody knows my wife has been right by my side through some very tough times and they have the utmost respect for her.

Solano707

The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)
My entire family is very progressive and Americanized (but not whitewashed). My wife was not the first black person to marry into it. My cousin is married to a black muslim guy that came with a (Black) daughter from a previous marriage and as far as any of us are concerned she's just as much blood as any of the other grandkids. My other cousin is married to a Mexican. Everybody knows my wife has been right by my side through some very tough times and they have the utmost respect for her.

That's so beautiful, keep it up :mjcry:

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
Damn word?:wow: That's dope man... I saw you got in an accident and she was right there with you in that pic... You got a good one breh breh:myman: Y'all got kids yet fam?...

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
Was that the real reason you broke it off with him? And what is considered small?

he dumped me. He said he felt like I didn't care which is true. I tried but he just couldn't hit that spot so I was always unfulfilled. I really did try but eating Puss can only fix so much