Ladies: Would you rather have the looks of a instagram booty model or a elegant lady?

so which one is it?

• Instagram Model

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Elegant Lady

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But we all have different opinions on what is beautiful. I do not look at the women who are IG "models" or booty "models" as women whose looks I envy or aspire to possess.

For the third time (it's like talking to a child) I'm sure you're very happy with your body. Men, however, like that kind of stuff.

If you do then good....they have a market for their trade. But all men do not look at those women and categorize them in the same manner. Some men will think that they have "won" while others would probably say yes to sex but not to relationship.

So you're saying that different men want different things? That's some brilliant shyt, brehette. :tu:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its also a state of mind too, would the 1st lady and the 3rd lady really be the same in their temperaments?

oh thats the word i was missing, temperament.

Either of our answers would be speculation, tbh. No real way to know w/o knowing the women.

GiGi

Slaying Bed Bucks™ since 1981
Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
For the third time (it's like talking to a child) I'm sure you're very happy with your body. Men, however, like that kind of stuff.
So you're saying that different men want different things? That's some brilliant shyt, brehette. :tu:

Stop speaking in absolutes. ALL men do not like big behinds, etc., etc. Its like saying that ALL men find ALL of the same women attractive.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Or, it's like saying men of all calibers are attracted to beautiful women. What's with the hyperbole, btw? Grotesquely gigantic boobs? Where are you even getting this nonsense from? :what:

Which of the two IG models in the op had grotesquely gigantic boobs cause I'm not seeing it.
She's just trying to make herself feel good. :skip:

wild cherry blossom

lalalalala
Daps
Honestly I wouldnt want to have a huge ass or hips it would annoy me to no end and I think it would look super weird on me . And the elegant girls look boring and stuffy as fukk.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I don't see the "beauty" in the IG "models". They actually look sleazy.

How many wealthy, famous men etc (not rappers) are wifing up booty model types? Most men (outside of black men) do not like big butts and hips on women.

So you know there are men out there that are into those chicks--black men, like you said--but they don't count?

So you know there are famous (and rich) men that are into those chicks--among them, rappers, like you mentioned--but they don't count?

I mean, you can't have it both ways, either there are (rich, famous, wealthy) dudes into those chicks or not.

Plus, black men, of all backgrounds, aren't the only ones lusting for those women.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: bytches in here acting like Whitney's man was nothing more than Ray Ray and Pookie.

As a man I would say Whitney had an elegant look to herself. But some how her look was only going to attract the "right" man. :lolbron:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
The key is carrying your self with class regardless of the body. Hips and booty don't automatically make you sluty or less classy. There were/are elegant women who have those.

Both. Body then elegant temperament.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.