ladies would you date a guy with kids?

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Yes. 2 is the limit though. And he has to be making enough money to afford them.
what if those 2 were light skin babies but cant afford them vs 2 dark skin but can afford both

which one would u take
?

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
:ehh:Well, in my situation before I had my daughter I would date a woman with children but I didn't get serious with them. But then when I became a single father, I was at a crossroads because I had a child already so how would that look for me to only date women that didn't have children and if I got serious with this woman ask her to accept me and my daughter. Then on the other hand I already had a daughter and if I dated a woman with children that means I would have to accept her children and have more mouths to feed and all that. I hope you guys understand where I'm coming from.

But I ended up marrying my wife and she doesn't have any children biologically and I didn't plan it that way. I looked at it like if I dated a woman with children and she accepted my child then I can accept her child/children. But I met her and she accepted my daughter and that was that. But now she's getting the itch to have children of her own now though. :whoo: