Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Bein A Dope Boy Is Lame

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'll take "Hell to the fukking no" for $200 Alex.

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
I have. WIll I again? Ehhhh, who's to say? But now that I'm older, I would try to encourage him to get out as fast as possible, while looking for some legit work. Hustling is a habit though, and some of these men and women get high off that quick money. Ever booked a flight for the next day to Vegas, bc you had money to blow? Ever woke up one morning with nothing but a Crown Royal bag full of dope and by noon its filled with mula? When you're not used to shyt and all of a sudden, you making racks, it'll be hard to give that up.

:pachaha:Sounds like your type. You come across as a hood rat.....

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
and what does your dad sound like?:patrice:

You wouldn't know, you fatherless fakkit.
I actually have a father, he's in the other room sleeping, want me to wake him? Lol chill out you fukking THOT, and go take care your b*stard child :bryan:

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH
I actually have a father, he's in the other room sleeping, want me to wake him? Lol chill out you fukking THOT, and go take care your b*stard child :bryan:

Yes, please wake him. While you're at it, hand him a newspaper and help his bum ass find a job.

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
Yes, please wake him. While you're at it, hand him a newspaper and help his bum ass find a job.
Lol he has a job, does your thug baby daddy have one. Now I see why you gave me your address so quickly, you wanted me to meet his bum ass. I always knew you weren't about that life :mjlol:

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH
Lol he has a job, does your thug baby daddy have one. Now I see why you gave me your address so quickly, you wanted me to meet his bum ass. I always knew you weren't about that life :mjlol:
that's exactly why. Pull up. Meet the family

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH
Yeah get your kinfolk to fight your battles.

U fukking right. Don't think for a minute it's gonna be a fair one.
U wanna talk shyt to a woman, but u can't repeat that same to that woman's kinfolk. Who's the p*ssy again?
I'll play with you for a little while. I'm on the clock. Consider this my way of giving back to weaklings that don't get ANY interaction from women. Ramble on, little boy. I know your little prick is probably pre-cumming to death.

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
U fukking right. Don't think for a minute it's gonna be a fair one.
U wanna talk shyt to a woman, but u can't repeat that same to that woman's kinfolk. Who's the p*ssy again?
I'll play with you for a little while. I'm on the clock. Consider this my way of giving back to weaklings that don't get ANY interaction from women. Ramble on, little boy. I know your little prick is probably pre-cumming to death.

:pacspit:

Last edited: