ladies would you be with a man who was celibate or waiting for marriage ??

Black Barbie

AADOS Queen of the Appalachian
Daps
Reppin
I could work with that because that's why I'm waiting. Atheist: definite no Muslim: no Christian: yes sir.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Giselle

Daps
like let's say he was a Christian or Muslim and was waiting for marriage or he previously had sex but now is celibate until marriage ??

i know some brehs who got cheated on or a female left them because they wanted their ''needs'' to be satisfied.

Celibate people should date other celibate people. You are much less likely to be cheated on that way.

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
I have to know the dikk ain't trash first. I can't live the rest of my life with bad dikk or a dikk with a crazy curve.

A lot of women stop having sex with their husbands b/c their dikk is horrible. That can't be me.

And then there's this too.

What's wrong with curved dikks though? Asking for a friend. :patrice:Do they not work as well as the ones without? Tell me more.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

What's wrong with curved dikks though? Asking for a friend. :patrice:Do they not work as well as the ones without? Tell me more.

I'm glad you asked, i was wondering but I was like

:dame:

*pause*

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps

Most penises should have a slight curve upward like so
curved-banana-penis-peyronies-150.jpg
images

But some have an extreme curve

very_crooked_banana_by_fromsoul.jpg

or instead of pointing upward when erect they lay up and to the side

curved-penis-peyronies-disease.jpg

I had an ex who had that problem and it was soooooooooooooo painful having sex with him. I literally would have to twist my body all kinds of directions just to get some pleasure out of it. I hope you never have to encounter something like that. I can't imagine if I had waited until marriage and had to deal with that shyt the rest of my life and then to possibly have a son and he have the same affliction...no hell no.

Ya'll can keep that good girl saint shyt. I ain't playing Russian roulette with my sex life. I need to know my husband in every regard before I make LIFE TIME commitment.

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
I had an ex who had that problem and it was soooooooooooooo painful having sex with him. I literally would have to twist my body all kinds of directions just to get some pleasure out of it. I hope you never have to encounter something like that. I can't imagine if I had waited until marriage and had to deal with that shyt the rest of my life and then to possibly have a son and he have the same affliction...no hell no.

:dwillhuh:

Oh my...