Ladies, would u guys accept this as a date?

MsReal

All Star
Daps
I'm easy going, so that would be fine by me.

Quality time spent while eating.. It's all good :smile:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Depends on our relationship, first date with someone I'm just getting to know/dont know that well, I don't know. I have gone to the park with smoothies on a first date before tho :jbhmm:

If we have been talking or we are in a relationship perfect. Switch out with pizza.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Sure why not, I actually hate eating out on dates tho, id rather cook the food myself.

Last edited:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Chicken wings and fries we don't go on dates.

Nah but seriously.. I ain't never going on no first date where I'm spending a substantial amount of money.

No more than $20 actually. We going to starbucks or some place where we can get something cheap.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Sure....long as my boo accepts this:
fb0405dc374e0adbcd4815cb37af2d49.jpg
as date attire

Eta: and I'm not sharing the fry box neither

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Knowing my man it would be Chinese food but I wish I had a thoughtful, romantic guy like this :mjcry:

Daps
Now look...ya girl loves some Popeyes but if a man tells me to "get dressed we going on a date" for some chicken and biscuits-that we could've ate at the house while documentaring and chilling- without me wasting my time to do my hair (bc after work this hair is pulled up into a bun until it's bonnet, bath and bed time) change outta my tank top and shorts into a nice outfit, all hell would break loose. Not only would I eat said delicious chicken dinner, I would demand he bring me back home as soon as the last bite of chicken and scoop of red beans was finished. No invite in, no extra chatting, and certainly no kiss or anything of the sort. I would also delete that number, and cut all social media ties. :stopitslime:
That shyt aint no date, that's just 2 people enjoying a 2 for 10 dinner box. It's an insult to women, and I wouldn't find it cute nor creative...it's just plain cheap. Even a a 18 year old can spring for a 2 for 20 at Applebee's...if you say we're going on a date then take me on a date. That, no matter the intention; is disrespectful of my time bc I take pride in looking good when Imy being "taken" out so my time would be wasted another big no in my book...I wish my man would...he'd be surfing the couch for a week and then some bc there's a Popeyes down the street from my house and every time I'd see it is get pissed all over again...

However
:shaq:

if he called me up on some throw some clothes on I'm bout to take you somewhere type ish and it's a picnic Popeyes dinner...I wouldn't be mad...just don't call that foolishness no damn date...at best it's a gathering of like appetites:ehh:

Last edited:
Daps
Chicken wings and fries we don't go on dates.

Nah but seriously.. I ain't never going on no first date where I'm spending a substantial amount of money.

No more than $20 actually. We going to starbucks or some place where we can get something cheap.

Nothing wrong with this idea or mindset early on...as long as the expectation was set...a coffee date can be a lot of fun just don't make her think you'll be going anywhere other than some place casual...Starbucks and conversation is more relaxed imo for the first few dates...