Ladies...Why yall always going thru ya man phone?

BreezyH

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
personal phone is unlocked and work phone is locked (requirement for enterprise outlook). wifey doesn't touch either. but she could if she wanted to. i have nothing to hide in either phone....:manny:

if she wanna find something, she will - even if it's nothing.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean a ninja was a don playboy mack daddy azz ninja before i started dealing with this one...2 baby moms an ex wife and multitudes of ex broads. .and they are all dimes.so she may have been insecure because of that...but its reasons like this why i revert back to just macking broads and throw relationships in da bushes...i fukked up and let this one get away wit to much bs early on...cuz my moms had passed so a ninja was vulnerable. ..but now its almost been a year since i laid moms to rest and im starting to get back to my senses. ...and this aint what hot brehs...
Locking my phone causes fights....and i dont feel like choke slammin a bish...i be letting to much sh1t slide....
Fukk i shoulda just stayed single and grieved on my own huh
:snoop:

i feel you. thankfully my parents are still alive, but i lost three relatives and a friend in less than a year at one point and in the process got played by a bytch because i was vulnerable and didn't keep my guard up. i guess it's best to just withdraw from people in such a situation but it is hard not to go looking for comfort. you live and you learn.