Ladies...Why yall always going thru ya man phone?

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
I mean do you have no respect for our privacy? Now i know some of you may say when you get in a relationship there should be nothing to hide...okay No....my phone my email accounts facebook,twitter etc. Is my personal fukkin domain...and it should be illigal and punishable with jail time if violated

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Breh in all my years i never had a bytch with a chronic go thru a ninja phone problem like i do now...ive addressed it ....voiced my extreme displeasure and if it happens again im sorry to say this may be petty to some but...its about to be a doobie and pins

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Breh in all my years i never had a bytch with a chronic go thru a ninja phone problem like i do now...ive addressed it ....voiced my extreme displeasure and if it happens again im sorry to say this may be petty to some but...its about to be a doobie and pins

:dwillhuh: You dont have a lock on your phone?

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION

Yea...You gotta establish the ground rules very early..

If you let her do it once,you fukked up...

2Elusive

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
maybe she has been cheated on before by someone else and now she can t trust men anymore.Plus.with this facebook and social media s#*@...

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

box-bushes-nicely-cut-like-image.jpg

she won't change. this type of shyt indicates serious self-esteem, trust and abandonment issues, which means she will make your life a living hell and go
crazy-eyes-girl-1.jpg
on you once you break up with her. you already :ufdup: by even getting into a relationship with her, but maybe you can still do some damage limitation.

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
:heh: who does this and who puts up with this :what:

8 years with my wife (6 married) she never laid a finger on my phone :leon:

ThisIsLife

Energy ⚡
Daps
Reppin
Near Philly
I'm not gonna lie I did that before, a month after my ex admitted he cheated. I came to the conclusion that if I have to do that, we should not even be together.

For a chick to do that, she does not trust you and/or has insecurity problems. The only solution to this is locking your phone or breaking up.

I don't do this now.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh: You dont have a lock on your phone?

He shouldn't need one. If you tell someone not to look at your stuff, they shouldn't.

OP you should have only had to tell her once not to look through your things. If there is something she is looking for she should ask you and accept the answer you give her. Maybe she's just nosey as fukk but i'm leaning towards she doesn't trust you and that will have a huge impact on the relationship if you don't clear things up like right now.

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
I mean a ninja was a don playboy mack daddy azz ninja before i started dealing with this one...2 baby moms an ex wife and multitudes of ex broads. .and they are all dimes.so she may have been insecure because of that...but its reasons like this why i revert back to just macking broads and throw relationships in da bushes...i fukked up and let this one get away wit to much bs early on...cuz my moms had passed so a ninja was vulnerable. ..but now its almost been a year since i laid moms to rest and im starting to get back to my senses. ...and this aint what hot brehs...
Locking my phone causes fights....and i dont feel like choke slammin a bish...i be letting to much sh1t slide....
Fukk i shoulda just stayed single and grieved on my own huh
:snoop:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
My girl went thru my lhone but she was laying next to me and I gave it to her...she jist looked at mt pics and texts. :manny:

I went thru a bish's phone in 2009 and im not proud. :snoop: