Ladies why do y'all look down at other women who love sex

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
well, i can tell you why i would, even though i'm not a lady. it's because any time i run into a woman who enjoys sex a lot, she's usually pretty vocal about it and she usually doesn't look good enough to be so vocal about it. their appeal is a sexual one, but not any other appeal outside of that. that appeal is only coming from their appetite and their desire to express it. in short, they're kind of whores. not all of them, just the ones i've come in contact with. it's like simply because she's running her mouth about sex a lot you feel the need to have sex with her to get her to shut up, but not for any other reason than that.

so you feel like you should have sex with her because she's vocal about it, not because you want to. it's kind of a weird thing but that's why i don't like them, because they attempt to make you feel you should have sex with them by talking a lot about it or talking about how they enjoy it. most of these types i see at bars too, which is worse because alcohol and sex talk aren't a good combination, even if you aren't interested in them.

i can imagine women dislike them because of their speech and they're laying these common traps and luring guys in by simply talking about sex. it's a cheap tactic but it works on most men...

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
they do it because...

1. most guys look down at women who love sex and they wanna impress them/prove that they're "wifey material"

or...

2. their past boyfriends have all cheated on them with women who love sex

/thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are women that dont love sex?

there are a few....

man its some young immature niglets on this board bruh...women dont care what another woman is doing...:comeon:

its men, who run around opening their mouth putting the chicks they themselves are doing dirt with on blast...

when these chicks get exposed...who is it putting the video out? its men...if there is a blow job video or a video of a chick getting a train run on her on worldstar or some shyt....99.9% sure it was a man that posted it

:why: nikkaS GROW UP

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
I see more men that look down on women that like sex than women looking down on each other.

I don't see the problem, honestly. What woman doesn't like sex?

Pammy91

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Never you mind....
I try to avoid judging anyone I don't know. I also believe that what people do in their bedrooms is their business. If a woman enjoys sex with multiple people that's her prerogative. Doesn't concern me :manny:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Puzzy power
Chicks who give it away to freely ruin the game
lol, cosign.

exactly what i was gonna post. a lot of other women feel like those women cheapen the p*ssy stock prices.

if a woman habitually uses her p*ssy like the proverbial carrot in front of the donkey, to manipulate men because that's all she has to bring to the table, then she will want it to be scarce. she won't give it up that easy. if the next woman is giving up the same thing pretty easily then she loses all her power because suddenly, if you're playing games with the puss, the dude could easily get some elsewhere and tell you to kick rocks. so they hate.

it's the same reason why a lot of dudes hate tricks and simps.