Ladies why do y'all look down at other women who love sex

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Just curious...everyone has their interest and disinterest. And some women just love to have sex, why do "classy" girls look down in them so much??

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Becuz men do and a lot of women are easily brainwashed just like sum men are....Men fuked ourselves over by lookin down on these ho's man...I mean we should look down on em but we shoulda kept our thoughts to ourselves:russ:...my problem is mostly with ho's that don't know they ho's...a woman that says "I thought he wuz cute and had a good time so we fuked" :ohhh: what can you really say to that...if she been around but wanna call everybody else ho's though:childplease:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just curious...everyone has their interest and disinterest. And some women just love to have sex, why do "classy" girls look down in them so much??

Because they have nothing better to then worry about what another girl is doing.

Why should I concern myself with what another woman is doing? Can she infect me, impregnate me etc..? Hell no. I'm more concerned with what a guy I'm interested in is doing.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
That isnt an issue..its the women that fukk multiple men on a daily :scusthov:

But doesnt matter to me tho...u just cant be my friend hoe :stopitslime:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They do it because they ignorant and mostly, girls are two-faced and jealous

Daps
Reppin
St louis
p*ssy gets wet for the right nikkas......
them classy chicks have no problem being sluts
for those they deem worthy.

a0yqua.jpg

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Becuz men do and a lot of women are easily brainwashed just like sum men are....Men fuked ourselves over by lookin down on these ho's man...I mean we should look down on em but we shoulda kept our thoughts to ourselves:russ:...my problem is mostly with ho's that don't know they ho's...a woman that says "I thought he wuz cute and had a good time so we fuked" :ohhh: what can you really say to that...if she been around but wanna call everybody else ho's though:childplease:

:ohhh: I actually never thought about this. nikkas need to have a general body assembly to discuss the praise of hoes.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
I didn't know of such a phenomenon :ohhh:

I actually give props if another woman is honest, and admits that she does enjoy sex. :manny:

This is how I feel when women give the :scusthov: face when other women admit swallowing.

fukk you getting mad for, cuz I'm pleasing my dude while you're habitually single and dikk hopping?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh: I actually never thought about this. nikkas need to have a general body assembly to discuss the praise of hoes.

Nah its good,cuz as long as we have women with daddy issues or who didn't get enuff luv at home its always gon be plenty of ho's out there:lolbron:....we need sum women who gon make you work for it so well have wifeable women out there,those queens....we got enuff ho's out here....if ho numbers start droppin we might have to revisit it:ohhh:...but so far they on the rise,deadbeat fathers and nuttin azz mothers I salute you:russ:

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they do it because...

1. most guys look down at women who love sex and they wanna impress them/prove that they're "wifey material"

or...

2. their past boyfriends have all cheated on them with women who love sex

• Dap
Reactions: I'z