Ladies why are y'all so hard on woman who stay with their parents

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
1058g7b.jpg
Nobody has still told me why it's smart thing to rent an apartment. I've been told that's what you are supposed to do but no one has given me a valid why it's smart without overthinking it.

Are y'all insinuating that something you should do things even tho it's not smart in the long run?

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
Nobody has still told me why it's smart thing to rent an apartment. I've been told that's what you are supposed to do but no one has given me a valid why it's smart without overthinking it.

Are y'all insinuating that something you should do things even tho it's not smart in the long run?

How would renting an apartment not be smart? It's good practice to live on your own and have responsibilities and your own bills. Especially if you're planning on buying a house where you'll be accountable for so much more.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
How would renting an apartment not be smart? It's good practice to live on your own and have responsibilities and your own bills. Especially if you're planning on buying a house where you'll be accountable for so much more.
Sounds like a cop out to me. My parents and how Imma be with my kids are teaching me how to be a homeowner. Keeping up with the maintenance. Most of my friends who rent apartment are not very responsible. They're unrealistic or careless about spending more than they can take on.

Another thing Hispanics family have never really believed in forcing their loved ones out. Yu leave when you're married or if yu just wanna move out.

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
I don't see why it's anyone's business. Some people would kill to have parents that would let them back into the house. To save a few coins for a few months.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I'm 24 I still stay with my parents. I could have been moved out but I always felt it be a waste of money bc I dont get any ROI on leasing an apartment. My people have told me they're going to give me the house when they retire and move back to Central America. Even still, I'm saving up my own money to buy my own house. I don't think it's a really big deal but women have bashed me for it they say I'm not a grown man. I'm in school for finance, I drive a new Camaro that's paid for, Im in shape, I work, I never cheated on a girl, my sex game is level 100 but I've been giving the :ufdup: a bunch of time when females find out I stay with my parents. I had a GF who cheated on me basically for this reason alone.

With all that being said i have no plans on getting an apartment. I'm not bout to waste my money and risk my shyt getting stolen. Society not bout to pressure me :camby:

Edit: I meant to put men in the thread title
If a chick shyts on u for living at home when she does too spit on her

If she has her own place then she has a point :ld:

Everyone should have standards. And karma is a B-I.....

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
The only problem I have is having privacy when I come over. I don't want to worry about parents hearing us when we get down with the getdown.

I wish my family still let me live with them until marriage. Instead, they think you should be out by 18