Ladies why are y'all so hard on woman who stay with their parents

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I'm 24 I still stay with my parents. I could have been moved out but I always felt it be a waste of money bc I dont get any ROI on leasing an apartment. My people have told me they're going to give me the house when they retire and move back to Central America. Even still, I'm saving up my own money to buy my own house. I don't think it's a really big deal but women have bashed me for it they say I'm not a grown man. I'm in school for finance, I drive a new Camaro that's paid for, Im in shape, I work, I never cheated on a girl, my sex game is level 100 but I've been giving the :ufdup: a bunch of time when females find out I stay with my parents. I had a GF who cheated on me basically for this reason alone.

With all that being said i have no plans on getting an apartment. I'm not bout to waste my money and risk my shyt getting stolen. Society not bout to pressure me :camby:

Edit: I meant to put men in the thread title

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fix your thread title.

Its just one of those the western things, your not a man until your in your own place. No matter how smart it is to do so, or how rich or good looking you are. Here in the states being a man = living on your own. Hell even having a room ate after a certain age you'll get

:usure:

But do whats smart man, I know I am. I could have played it even smarted and stayed home for longer when I was younger but I wanted to "be on my own" which for the 1st year was great then it just meant I came home to a empty house worked out played video games and went to sleep then got ready for work the next day.

If you get alone with your people, and you don't have a girl that you need to have your own space for. Stay at home breh, stack up when you do move you'll be miles ahead of the game.

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Fix your thread title.

Its just one of those the western things, your not a man until your in your own place. No matter how smart it is to do so, or how rich or good looking you are. Here in the states being a man = living on your own. Hell even having a room ate after a certain age you'll get

:usure:

But do whats smart man, I know I am. I could have played it even smarted and stayed home for longer when I was younger but I wanted to "be on my own" which for the 1st year was great then it just meant I came home to a empty house worked out played video games and went to sleep then got ready for work the next day.

If you get alone with your people, and you don't have a girl that you need to have your own space for. Stay at home breh, stack up when you do move you'll be miles ahead of the game.
Well just like westerner say a man shouldn't stay with their parent I say a man shouldn't let society how to think and feel. That's not being a leader

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
I never said I did. I don't want to be its a waste of money
Seeing it as a waste of money is a problem. It's one thing if your finances limit you but it's a whole nother thing if a 24 yea old male is choosing to stay with his parents. Your gf can't even go chill at your house without feeling uncomfortable. It's just whack.

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Seeing it as a waste of money is a problem. It's one thing if your finances limit you but it's a whole nother thing if a 24 yea old male is choosing to stay with his parents. Your gf can't even go chill at your house without feeling uncomfortable. It's just whack.
Well why don't she move me in to her crib? I have no problem paying bill. I'm just not investing stacks on an apartment I'm not going to keep.

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
I mean, you're only 24 so I don't think it's that bad yet but in general I feel like having your own place just shows a greater level of responsibility imo. But I do understand that there are reasons for why someone would live at home (attending school, saving money, taking care of parents, etc.) I think this

Even still, I'm saving up my own money to buy my own house
is a great reason to stay home if you're actively making moves towards getting that house but I hope you're helping out with the house expenses at least. That being said, I would never fukk a guy that lived with his parents unless they're like, away on vacation or something. Has nothing do with him. Has everything to do with me not being able to have sex with other people in the house. I won't do it at my house and I'm not gonna do it at yours. It's just uncomfortable as fukk.
I'm 22 and I'm itching to move out and my parents are like :why: because in my culture, women don't move out until they get married. But I can't see myself at 25 still living at home. I, like you, want to own a house by my mid thirties. But it's a long term thing and I won't be saving money at home. I'm not trying to live with my parents all that time. I'm okay with living in an apartment.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: Yu have to be married? So my exes pressuring me to get an apartment were really tellin me to marry them?
1058g7b.jpg