Ladies, When Was the Last Time You Were Lost for Words around an Interesting Man?

GarnetGem

Rookie
Daps
Why you aint go throw some signs and get some numbers?
lol definitely did that. after rarely seeing him on campus, i ran into him three days in a row at the end of the fall semester. it was a whirlwind romance. we were each other's rebounds. just a whole messy, fairytale

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
lol definitely did that. after rarely seeing him on campus, i ran into him three days in a row at the end of the fall semester. it was a whirlwind romance. we were each other's rebounds. just a whole messy, fairytale

Then what happened that made yall not together

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
we were each other's rebounds. he tried to get back with his ex. it was just a very passionate situation in a very short amount of time.

I feel you.
Just received a few messages now from my recent ex that had a rebound dude. She saying she will buy my bus ticket to come see her and cant nobody fill her up like me
:takedat:

GarnetGem

Rookie
Daps
I feel you.
Just received a few messages now from my recent ex that had a rebound dude. She saying she will buy my bus ticket to come see her and cant nobody fill her up like me
:takedat:
lol, yeah, we call each other and talk at least twice a month. i make sure to threaten him with crazy talk. but i think he's got a new honey

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
:stopitslime:

It was my husband, which is why I said it's been years. Most men I've met after him have been downright boring, much less interesting to the point that I was at a loss for words.

What situation were you in when ya husband had you loss for for words due to attraction

Rue

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ZA
I was at a social event, getting something to eat, and this debonair man struck up conversation with me :noah:

Him: So how are you enjoying this event :smugfavre:

Me: Uh uh, you talking to me? :dwillhuh:

Dude walked the talk and had me

Needless to say romance started blooming, still is, but im scared, so that's that :mjcry:

Last edited:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime:

It was my husband, which is why I said it's been years. Most men I've met after him have been downright boring, much less interesting to the point that I was at a loss for words.
Same here most of the females I run into
Most of these girls are too messy
I've got to do some reflecting
I've got to find me one out here that is good at taking direction