Ladies: When did you go through your slut phase?

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
I never had the opportunity to go through that phase...casual sex isn't for me...

But lately I've been considering having more than one sexual partner. ..the guy I've been sleeping with all year is very busy and I'm becoming tired of masturbating. ..

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
I never had the opportunity to go through that phase...casual sex isn't for me...

But lately I've been considering having more than one sexual partner. ..the guy I've been sleeping with all year is very busy and I'm becoming tired of masturbating. ..

Where you live?

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana

if he lost his job would you still stay with him? :mjpls:

CityGuy

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Prob busy at work while you in an AC room fukking some other nikka:heh:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps

parody thread anyone? :D

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps