Ladies...what's the best way to break up with you ?

Rue

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ZA
I've been broken up with face to face but with his new girlfriend with him :francis: thats how you know its the end, no time for "Omgplsno everytime i do this you do that :sadbron::sadbron:" shyt :francis:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In person or over the phone is fine with me (just no text).

I'm not the type to cause a scene and I hate anyone thinking they can get that kind of emotion out of me or break my heart. More than likely I'll be super calm and cool with it and you'll probably feel like I never cared about you at all, lol.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
So I briefly read ur other thread. I hope you not breaking up with her because your ex in town?

:jbhmm:

I can't say that I am.

I'm just floating the idea of a breakup out to myself and bouncing it off The Salon

:childplease: back at you.:birdman: Three months is different than a year versus three years. If you were together 2-3 years, she might have different reaction because she had put more time into you/your relationship.

:patrice: You saying you broke up with her before? Or the last dude she broke up with is when she came to confess feelings to you? Because what I really wanted to know is if she is a calm, cool, collected kind of lady, or if she went ham on her last ex-bf.

The latter...

I don't think she handles things well. But I'm close to the crazy. Maybe from the outside looking in people can't tell

I've been broken up with face to face but with his new girlfriend with him :francis: thats how you know its the end, no time for "Omgplsno everytime i do this you do that :sadbron::sadbron:" shyt :francis:

Foul shyt.

:martin:

How did it go down, tho? What'd the new girl add to the conversation?

In person or over the phone is fine with me (just no text).

I'm not the type to cause a scene and I hate anyone thinking they can get that kind of emotion out of me or break my heart. More than likely I'll be super calm and cool with it and you'll probably feel like I never cared about you at all, lol.

I feel you. She might be the opposite of you

Rue

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ZA
:jbhmm:

Foul shyt.

:martin:

How did it go down, tho? What'd the new girl add to the conversation?
The new girl is/was actually a good friend of mine. The worst thing was that it happened during exams, i literally cried while writing exams in the exam room, cried walking to my flat, stalked both of their facebook profiles like :mjcry:. It ruined me for a while, got really sick, but yeah, ugh

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
The new girl is/was actually a good friend of mine. The worst thing was that it happened during exams, i literally cried while writing exams in the exam room, cried walking to my flat, stalked both of their facebook profiles like :mjcry:. It ruined me for a while, got really sick, but yeah, ugh

In one break up I kept waiting for the 'right time' so I did it while she was on break from school.

But my question is...is there a right time? You think she appreciates me not fukking up her finals?

Rue

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ZA
In one break up I kept waiting for the 'right time' so I did it while she was on break from school.

But my question is...is there a right time? You think she appreciates me not fukking up her finals?
There is never a right time, id want to know right away. its actually a catch 22, you want to know right away, but you dont want to go through emotional stuff during exams or an important time in your life.

Ello_Vee

Pro
Daps
2 week window before finals, and then after. If you do it after, don't tell her you waited (trying to earn yourself good guy points), because she could just question you being fake for how long. She should be busy anyway, so let it roll and then do it.

Or do it before so she has 2 weeks to recover if necessary. Holiday gift giving could be impacted by your timing. :lolbron:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Also, I don't usually chuck dudes to the curb. It's simple. I can't force a guy to want to be with me. If he wants to leave, and he says he's sure of his decision. I let him go.

I'm not begging no one to stay.