videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
The sun creates un-even skin though
:yeshrug: Never been my experience.
African peoples regularly exposed to sun for whatever reason always have better toned skin than people who lack sun exposure ...provided they have a decent diet :whoa:

That said, I'm not going to war over the assertion either. :hubie: ...I've always been like :dwillhuh: to people who get creams to lighten "dark spots".
I'm like, why not just get sun exposure and tan yourself even :patrice: Black people already don't get enough regular sun exposure to convert cholesterol to Vitamin D at a healthy rate; which can possibly lead to a host of other problems, especially when compounded with existing issues(stress, diet, activity level, etc.). That said I'm about to wonder off topic so, umma let yall :cook:

Last edited:

Foxy Brown

Andrea Y. Small Gardner
Daps
Reppin
Jordan, Jasmine, Jolie, Julius
:yeshrug: Never been my experience.
African peoples regularly exposed to sun for whatever reason always have better toned skin than people who lack sun exposure ...provided they have a decent diet :whoa:

That said, I'm not going to war over the assertion either. :hubie: ...I've always been like :dwillhuh: to people who get creams to lighten "dark spots".
I'm like, why not just get sun exposure and tan yourself even :patrice: Black people already don't get enough regular sun exposure to convert cholesterol to Vitamin D at a healthy rate; which can possibly lead to a host of other problems, especially when compounded with existing issues(stress, diet, activity level, etc.). That said I'm about to wonder off topic so, umma let yall :cook:

Hmm, interesting. People are always prescribing that we, melanin people, should be using sunscreen when going out in the sun because of the harmful rays, as well, as the furthering darkening of hyper pigmentation marks, but now that you brought this up, do Africans use sunscreen like that. I mean the tribal and poor ones of the continent? Sunscreen would be considered a luxury item.