Ladies what's the best product to get rid of dark acne spots/brown spots

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
I want that smooth clear skin when I look in the mirror:blessed: I have oil but yet dry skin I was thinking of buying this but I want something that for sure will work so I ion waste money:mjgrin:

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
You need some form of acid, you can try using lemon, it is drying so most people mix it with honey. You could use creams with AHAs alpha hydroxy acids, that's what my sister the pharmacist recommends and uses herself. I tried it and my skin did feel a little brighter though time is what got rid of my scarring :ld:

How do you share Amazon links? It's not working for me but just search AHA Creams and loads will come up.

I can't see the specific brand she uses on there, it's not jumping out at me but not sure the brand matters probably just the % of AHAs

Use Diana

:deadmanny:

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
You need some form of acid, you can try using lemon, it is drying so most people mix it with honey. You could use creams with AHAs alpha hydroxy acids, that's what my sister the pharmacist recommends and uses herself. I tried it and my skin did feel a little brighter though time is what got rid of my scarring :ld:

How do you share Amazon links? It's not working for me but just search AHA Creams and loads will come up.

I can't see the specific brand she uses on there, it's not jumping out at me but not sure the brand matters probably just the % of AHAs

:deadmanny:
can u give me a link of this cream?

tater

Superstar
Daps
You can do chemical peels but be careful with the concentrations.

Also, bleach creams. They're for dark spots, so don't get over zealous.

:ufdup:

BlackSexyllence

Yeah No
Daps
Cut dairy from your diet, exercise(the sweaty kind that cleans the skin from the inside) drink more water. The best cure for scars from acne is time.

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Cut dairy from your diet, exercise(the sweaty kind that cleans the skin from the inside) drink more water. The best cure for scars from acne is time.

I use Emu Oil at night for acne scars.

I cant vouch for scars that are already there, but if you have a pimple the Emu Oil will clear it up without leaving any scars

Daps
microdermabrasion monthly, potato juice mask every two days add lemon once a week. make a night serum with grapeseed and rosehip oil as your base oil and add rosemary and tea tree oil.

• Dap
Reactions: rlg