Ladies what would you do?

N711oir

All Star
Daps
Western patriarchal society is very oppressive to woman's ability to be sexual with out unwarranted advances. We men are able to any and everywhere freely have locker room chatter barbershop talk and think nothing of it.

But women especially remotely attractive if mentions or suggest something sexual in public in ear shot of male, they assume it as an open invitation. Just as those who blame the raped for the attire they chose. It's sick.

But that should be reported the scales are uneven he knows where she resides and name she knows nothing of him? If it was through a mutual friend where person could be vetted would be different.

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
But would ya'll ladies have what's been called the greatest black romance movie of all time "Love Jones"? If Darius ain't pull some sh!t like this to get with Nia long? :sas2:
refresh my memory. How did they meet/hook up?

N711oir

All Star
Daps
He saw her in record store she paid with a check. He got her address of the check and went by and dropped off her cd. Black love is so beautiful:banderas: Chicago was nicely shot in that movie too. But she admired his persistence /

" you said it was bad timing. And I figured if I asked again you'd say yes . If not that time, maybe the next time untile the next time became the right time"
:sas2:

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
He saw her in record store she paid with a check. He got her address of the check and went by and dropped off her cd. Black love is so beautiful:banderas: Chicago was nicely shot in that movie too. But she admired his persistence /

" you said it was bad timing. And I figured if I asked again you'd say yes . If not that time, maybe the next time untile the next time became the right time"
:sas2:
That shyt is creepy as fukk.

Rusty Kuntz

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
I'd tell my husband, ol' boy would get reported, the text would get sent as evidence, and the next few times I went to the post office, my husband would be coming with me and I'd point the dude out so he could ice grill him the entire time.

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
:russ: I think it is too. But when it's natural chemistry evident from both parties normal PC rules don't apply.
That's true.
But in the post where I got the op from, she said it was creepy. (And she has a man)

Rusty Kuntz

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
:russ: I think it is too. But when it's natural chemistry evident from both parties normal PC rules don't apply. Don't know if you've ever had sex in public:shaq: but it's really like no one else is around or exist the chemistry is that profound.
Numerous times, but that's something completely different than "I'm about to steal your personal information and contact you inappropriately, person I don't know".

N711oir

All Star
Daps
Numerous times, but that's something completely different than "I'm about to steal your personal information and contact you inappropriately, person I don't know".

I stand corrected:yeshrug: I can't justify that amount of thirst and or fukkery. But "numerous times":patrice: care to elaborate? I may need to personally set up a foursquare club for Coli