Ladies what would you do?

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
I read about this scenario on another website...

The op (woman) goes to the post office to mail an international package. If you've never mailed something out of the country, you have to put your phone number down on the customs form, I believe. The woman talks to the postal employee about what she is shipping. There is a male employee nearby listening to the conversation. Later on that night, the woman that went to the post office gets a text from the male postal employee asking if she wants to "chat", and mentions something (somewhat sexual in nature**) about what she said at the post office,.

** example: woman writes down/says that she is shipping thongs, male employee says 'I wouldn't mind seeing those thongs on you'

If that were you, what would you do/what would your reaction be?

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Girl... he is about to get reported. But I would text him and tell to stop texting me before I report him . If he continues I would report him to his boss. That is creepy. Next he'll be showing up at her house. That is the beginning of some stalker stuff.

Last edited:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Girl... he is about to get reported. But I would text him and tell to stop texting me before I report him . If he continues I would report him to his boss. That is creepy. Next he'll be showing up at her house. That is the beginning of some stalker stuff.

boLCBYvR8Hmmc.gif

Why it gotta be a black guy? :martin:

As for the scenario, I wouldn't even report it, I'd confront his ass.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Why it gotta be a black guy? :martin:

As for the scenario, I wouldn't even report it, I'd confront his ass.
Oh... i didn't pay much attention to the guy in the back ground. I just thought it was funny. I didn't mean to offend anyone.

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
I had a guy at a bank contact me inappropriately. Just ignored him and he stopped so would probably do the same though he didn't mention thongs...

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
responses from one woman:
I wouldn't complain unless he keeps contacting you. I used to get approached by guys asking for my number or to take photos while sitting in a park or café, on a bus/train, at the supermarket etc. during the day, or through an acquaintance/friend. It must be hard to be a guy and worry about sexual harassment when they're just trying to meet someone. His method is weird, but he could be harmless, although a bit pervy sounding. Just tell him you're moving or you were visiting friends/family, have a boyfriend already and he'll get the message. No need to shame or criminalize him as well as reject him. I was always nice to guys I turned down.
Oh, I also had a lecturer phone me and ask me out when I was at uni doing my undergraduate. It was after the final exam and I thought he was calling to tell me I failed! (not that I expected to, I usually got very good grades) He obviously got my contact details through the university. I'm not saying it's right, but no need to come down like a ton of bricks on the guy. I think being extremely harsh on men has made a lot of them very bitter and angry and things have only gotten worse for gender relations. Some women need to chill out. And yes, I'm a feminist. It's just a pity women usually treat other women as badly as misogynists.

The above is what made me make this thread.

Ello_Vee

Pro
Daps
Had a security guard at my corporate office start sending me anonymous flirting emails. It was not cute and was reported. (In his case, he saw me every day and could've been a grown man and approached directly in person.)

I expect some business interactions to have some amount of reliable discretion/consideration of privacy. Bank, doctor, postal workers, are among those for me.

N711oir

All Star
Daps
But would ya'll ladies have what's been called the greatest black romance movie of all time "Love Jones"? If Darius ain't pull some sh!t like this to get with Nia long? :sas2:

N711oir

All Star
Daps
But in real life that stalking shyt is crazy. Can't impose on person like that it's different if it's an apparent vibe

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Honestly I would've a bit nervous to report it. He is crazy enough to be willing to lose his job by keeping my number and saying something inappropriate how do I know if he got my address and will come to my door and attack me? I'd probably not respond. And if he kept hitting me up I would just have no choice but to report it.