Ladies what water based lube do you use?

Black Barbie

AADOS Queen of the Appalachian
Daps
Reppin
Because I need a good one that won't kill my menstrual cup.
I couldn't even get it in. I waited all this time for it and I couldn't even get it to go in. That mess was painful. :mjcry:
If that's what losing your virginity feels like then I'm keeping it. :sadcam::mjcry:

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
mobileImageHandler.ashx

Sliquid Organics Natural Gel

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
fukk all that other shyt my nikka go with WET!!

My bestie put me on to wet I've been using it for years .

Seems like all the women I messed with were really sensitive . I mean almost anything would throw their ph off .

So wet was perfect !!!! Even got some of the dudes using it and they swear by it .

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I feel like some of y'all aren't reading the OP. :snoop:If you read the OP you'd know why I need some recommendations for a good water based lube. :snoop:

everyone's menstruation cycle is very different. i'm not her. my cycle isn't the same

Malt-O-Meal

Banned
Daps
Are you talking about the diva cup? Maybe it's difficult because you're a virgin. Have you used tampons before? Are you nervous when trying to insert it? I've never used one before, it seems like it would be uncomfortable to insert and remove, especially if you're tight lol.

Black Barbie

Daps
Reppin
Are you talking about the diva cup? Maybe it's difficult because you're a virgin. Have you used tampons before? Are you nervous when trying to insert it? I've never used one before, it seems like it would be uncomfortable to insert and remove, especially if you're tight lol.

I have a different brand of menstrual cup. I tried tampons once, but I didn't like the way they felt and TSS has me shook. I probably am more nervous since this is new to me and yea I couldn't even get it in because it was uncomfortable. I might go to another brand with a smaller sized cup.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I have a different brand of menstrual cup. I tried tampons once, but I didn't like the way they felt and TSS has me shook. I probably am more nervous since this is new to me and yea I couldn't even get it in because it was uncomfortable. I might go to another brand with a smaller sized cup.

what brand of menstrual cup do you use? i use sanfords. but thinking about changing it

Black Barbie

Daps
Reppin
what brand of menstrual cup do you use? i use sanfords. but thinking about changing it
I have the Super Jennie (reusable) one of the main reasons I got it was because the small has a little bit of a higher capacity than the others. I might switch to the Lunette, since it might work being slightly smaller.