Ladies: What was your worst heartbreak, and how did you get over it?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dude slept with another chick and said "it's not cheating because we weren't together". It was true, but we spent so much time talking...literally on the phone for hours each day for months so I was like WTF. I think I was just more mad that I had put so much time in only for it not to mean anything to ol boy. I remember crying in the car looking hella ugly and not being able to eat and all that.

Then turned around and met a nikka 2 years later that did the same thing LMMFAO!! I wasn't as upset though. I just frustrate myself trying to figure out what I can do differently.

Foxy Brown

Andrea Y. Small Gardner
Daps
Reppin
Jordan, Jasmine, Jolie, Julius
When I checked out $400+ at M•A•C with a card that didn't have any money on it via PayPal and it went through, order number and all.

But, then later I got an email saying they couldn't process my order :mjcry:

I thought a bih hit jackpot until I got that email.

I'm still recouping :to: Maybe one day I won't have to pull tricks to get the things I want.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
When I checked out $400+ at M•A•C with a card that didn't have any money on it via PayPal and it went through, order number and all.

But, then later I got an email saying they couldn't process my order :mjcry:

I thought a bih hit jackpot until I got that email.

I'm still recouping :to: Maybe one day I won't have to pull tricks to get the things I want.
Shoulda had a simp on hand :mjpls:.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fortunately I've never had my heartbroken but I feel like since I've made it this long without that experience that when it finally does happen it's going to be crushing :sadcam:. Maybe that's why I'm reluctant to get back out there. I'm not looking forward to something that feels inevitable.
:hug:

I'd never

:wink:

MsReal

All Star
Daps
I was totally hooked on this dude, even though he was ugly.:francis:

He was saying all the right things, we been seeing each other for a few months then he says, I can't marry you (bi-racial but darker then he's light skin ass) as I want to marry a black woman in the future.:yeshrug: I was crushed I thought he was going to save a hoe :cape:

4 years later he is parading some whiter then paper Whale around facebook, and marries her. Whale gets pregnant the same time as me and looks 9 months pregnant 2 weeks before & after conception...:mjlol:

Good luck breh, complaining she don't want sex to all our mutual friends...Good luck breh but stop facebooking me saying "let's meet up....":upsetfavre:

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was totally hooked on this dude, even though he was ugly.:francis:

He was saying all the right things, we been seeing each other for a few months then he says, I can't marry you (bi-racial but darker then he's light skin ass) as I want to marry a black woman in the future.:yeshrug:

4 years later he is parading some whiter then paper Wale around facebook, and marries her. Wale gets pregnant the same time as me and looks 9 months pregnant 2 weeks before & after conception...:mjlol:

Good luck breh, complaining she don't want sex to all our mutual friends...Good luck breh but stop facebooking me saying "let's meet up....":upsetfavre:

I dont know if you meant Wale or Whale but Wale always catching strays man

wale-redskins-o.gif

folasade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finding out that my mom never cared and was only showing up because they made her.