Ladies....what kinda guys do you usually attract.

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
lol y u think u attract hood nikkas :pachaha:

and no offence im surprised u didnt say cacs. u seem like they type :mjpls:
Because I'm completely different from them or anything ratchet. And I'm from Cali and I live in the south. So everything about me screams Cali girl, from the Raybans, the long hair, to the Starbucks, to the way I talk, the way I carry myself, etc.

So I guess they are attracted to the "differences" ... If not, idk. :manny:

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Because I'm completely different from them or anything ratchet. And I'm from Cali and I live in the south. So everything about me screams Cali girl, from the Raybans, the long hair, to the Starbucks, to the way I talk, the way I carry myself, etc.

But I'm from Cali and I'm nothing like that.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps

What city are you in by the way? I'm from the south but currently out west. From my own experience, men on east coast and the south tend to be more forthcoming than west coast dudes. Southern hood dudes dry holler for sport and holler at anything.:dead: Not saying your ugly or anything, your very pretty so the dry hollers must be ten fold.:whew:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
None :mjcry:

Oh wait, dirty old men
4qfs0l.jpg

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Depends on where I am.
In grad school in Canada, I attracted a bunch of foreign men who couldn't understand why I was single.
In Japan I never thought Asian dudes would be feeling me like that, but hell one even got real serious. Like marriage serious.

In the US:
-Nerdy blk guys thank god! I feel the best with these. It's like warm honey running through ur insides when a cute one gets a random reference.
-Nice blk guys with baggage
-Nerdy white dudes working at GameStop give me their numbers
-Middle eastern men
-African men. Maaaaaaaaannnnn.
-Hood dudes but they holla at everybody so they don't count.
-Plain white bread white dudes when I'm in Barnes and Nobles.
-Asian dudes if I'm at an Asian spot. Had a sushi maker buy me drinks at the bar of a Thai restaurant. Must have talked for at least 3 hours...warm saki will get u toasted...

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What city are you in by the way? I'm from the south but currently out west. From my own experience, men on east coast and the south tend to be more forthcoming than west coast dudes. Southern hood dudes dry holler for sport and holler at anything.:dead: Not saying your ugly or anything, your very pretty so the dry hollers must be ten fold.:whew:
Yea they have no shame nor tact out here. I'm in Greensboro nc

Thank you for such kind words :wow:

tater

Superstar
Daps
Really all kinds of guys. I've had every type of guy approach me. Personality wise, all kinds too. :yeshrug:

ALWAYS Africans though. No matter where, what, when. Doesn't matter where they're from in Africa either, they always approach me. They're so forceful and aggressive though. The East Africans not so much, unless they're older.