Ladies....what kinda guys do you usually attract.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You attract what you put out there.
You want these ladies telling on themselves?

:skip:

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
all types of guys tbh
mostly old middle eastern men, they always come up to me asking me if im portuguese

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
You attract what you put out there.
You want these ladies telling on themselves?

:skip:

I never believe that completely. The last few times I been approached hard have been by nothing to lose dusty nikka.

I think my body type excludes most white men so I mostly attract black men and South Asian men on account that I am in the UK. I never get approached by men I like :mjcry:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I never believe that completely. The last few times I been approached hard have been by nothing to lose dusty nikka.

I think my body type excludes most white men so I mostly attract black men and South Asian men on account that I am in the UK. I never get approached by men I like :mjcry:
There are women that complain about constantly having been approached or having dated men who cheat, or have daddy/mommy issues, or don't have solid jobs...etc..

At a certain point, you're either putting out something that attracts them to you....or you have a tendency to give off signals to those types of guys.

:coffee:

I hope you find what you're looking for though. :cheers:

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I tried to look out for you. :dahell:

With your nasty crusty eyes

:scust:

To be honest, I've been awake for three hours. I already got some work done and got some segments of my podcast recorded as well :sas1:

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
There are women that complain about constantly having been approached or having dated men who cheat, or have daddy/mommy issues, or don't have solid jobs...etc..

At a certain point, you're either putting out something that attracts them to you....or you have a tendency to give off signals to those types of guys.

:coffee:

I hope you find what you're looking for though. :cheers:

. Just being a friendly person which I am will invite people when it's just being decent. I've recently started completely blanking men which isn't natural to me. Even a courteous acknowledgement of a fellow black person will solicit a romantic approach. I don't like giving a screw face to other black people because I find it disrespectful but my eye contact or head nod will attract dust.

Lil Gangsta

Toronto Driftwood Crip
Daps
Reppin
Blue Flag

cuz us ugly nikkas feel like we aint got nuttin to lose so we jus go for it :win: :umad: