Ladies: What is the craziest thing you've done to an ex

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Knocked his dead mothers framed funeral program and obituary off the wall. Left the glass in the floor. Burned some paper and pretended it was the program and obituary. Then I hid the real ones under his mattress. Earned myself a few loose teeth. It was an epic night.

Another time I told him I was gonna piss on his mothers grave. Went by and left a roll of toilet paper behind the headstone. He tried to run me off the road for that.

Yes I know I ain't shyt. Save it.

Should have been a firm beating and raping for that shyt....:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
Knocked his dead mothers framed funeral program and obituary off the wall. Left the glass in the floor. Burned some paper and pretended it was the program and obituary. Then I hid the real ones under his mattress. Earned myself a few loose teeth. It was an epic night.

Another time I told him I was gonna piss on his mothers grave. Went by and left a roll of toilet paper behind the headstone. He tried to run me off the road for that.

Yes I know I ain't shyt. Save it.

If that was me u wouldnt be alive right now

:mjpls:

Daps
i turned my bd in to crimestoppers , best and easiest $1k i ever got and spent. he was hating and tried to put salt in the game to this dealer i was dating that he knew so i .
dropped a dime on him.i took my now husband shopping on that money.

:dead:

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
GOD....DAMN:damn::damn::damn::damn:

What he do to get you that upset?

I'm not a violent man in the slightest, but if a woman EVER did some shyt like that to the memory of the woman who gave birth to me.... I just can't even imagine....

We had a light weight argument over something I cant remember, I told him I didn't want to stay at his house I wanted to go home. He mushed me in my face and told me "bytch I own you. Sit your simple minded ass down." Or something like that. I remember the "own" part vividly tho. Then he left me in his apartment alone. Came back a while later I was chilling watching tv. He walked thru the glass and looked down. I have him the :shaq: face. He gave me the :ufdup: and furniture started to move.

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
I think ive posted it before but i used a baseball bat to break the windshield of his slk convertible. He cried. I did a lot of things to that particular guy because i was on the depo shot and that shyt made me crazy(ier).

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
A woman told her niece that stayed with her n my bro to lie about molestation. Bro being stupid took the probation. So now the bytch tells her other niece that stays with him to do it, straight lying. The niece even admitted in court it was a lie. They dismiss the case but uphold the vio of probation because he went to visit his sons over there occasionally. so hes doing 6 years in unadilla state.