Ladies: What is the craziest thing you've done to an ex

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
i turned my bd in to crimestoppers , best and easiest $1k i ever got and spent. he was hating and tried to put salt in the game to this dealer i was dating that he knew so i .
dropped a dime on him.i took my now husband shopping on that money.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
i turned my bd in to crimestoppers , best and easiest $1k i ever got and spent. he was hating and tried to put salt in the game to this dealer i was dating that he knew so i .
Well, I'll be damned!!! :smugbiden:

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
Knocked his dead mothers framed funeral program and obituary off the wall. Left the glass in the floor. Burned some paper and pretended it was the program and obituary. Then I hid the real ones under his mattress. Earned myself a few loose teeth. It was an epic night.

Another time I told him I was gonna piss on his mothers grave. Went by and left a roll of toilet paper behind the headstone. He tried to run me off the road for that.

Yes I know I ain't shyt. Save it.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Knocked his dead mothers framed funeral program and obituary off the wall. Left the glass in the floor. Burned some paper and pretended it was the program and obituary. Then I hid the real ones under his mattress. Earned myself a few loose teeth. It was an epic night.

Another time I told him I was gonna piss on his mothers grave. Went by and left a roll of toilet paper behind the headstone. He tried to run me off the road for that.

I think we have a "Winner"!!!!!:dwillhuh::ohhh:

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps

So is your husband a reformed drug dealer, or is that nikka still pushin weed packs? :laugh:

You ain't shyt. :russ:

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte

I bet you could suck a mean dikk :leostare::youngsabo:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny

you tryna piss for me shorty? :50:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

GOD....DAMN:damn::damn::damn::damn:

What he do to get you that upset?

I'm not a violent man in the slightest, but if a woman EVER did some shyt like that to the memory of the woman who gave birth to me.... I just can't even imagine....

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
:skip: Only two females have posted so far and it really puts some truth to the "woman scorned" thing

Have ex-girlfriends brehs :troll:

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
Hung up on dude. I wanted to run him over but thought better of it.