Ladies, What are Some Overall Misconceptions Men of TheColi have on all Women?

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
:jbhmm:

I kinda agree on the attention part.
I never heard of a female (nor male) that wants no attention from anything but rather live amongst emptiness . (Human nor animal)

Maybe some women don't want attention all the time, but to say most women don't like attention is kinda funny to me.
Everyone likes some kind of attention. That is not exclusive to women. Some of you dudes (not you specifically, unless you fit the bill) stay going to extremes to prove a dumbass point.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Everyone likes some kind of attention. That is not exclusive to women. Some of you dudes (not you specifically, unless you fit the bill) stay going to extremes to prove a dumbass point.

That's what i said.
You said a misconception was that all women like attention, implying that you know of some women that dont like attention.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I troll a lot with the GMB and HoH shtick, but the things that are said on this board:mjlol:It's like other brehs are trolling too.

But then you can see the hurt in their postings:russ:Like damn...I thought I had it rough but a lotta dudes ready to commit that at any moment.

Daps
I just see a lot of wounded brothers posting, with poor coping mechanisms, so they can't and won't take responsiblity for their actions. A lot of over compensating. It's so obvious.

Alot of fronting.

Attention. People do want attention, to think you're entitled to attention from another person, regardless of their feelings is messed up. Someone may want attention, but not want it from you. And just maybe there's someone else in the wings who wants attention from you but they're not getting it. That's the way it is , you gotta move on and wisen up.