LADIES!! We HATE high waisted shorts!! Stop wearing them!!

Luchini

Not here for you.
Daps
i think they're cute, i have a few different pairs. they're more stylish than regular low waist shorts and i don't care about guys seeing my body so :yeshrug:

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
i think they're cute, i have a few different pairs. they're more stylish than regular low waist shorts and i don't care about guys seeing my body so :yeshrug:

1. Stop the bs. Rid your closet of this fashion crime called high waist shorts. Please.

2. Why didn't I see you at VUE yesterday? :hmm:

3. How's your friend doing? What's our future or potential looking like? :o:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
First off, they are incredibly deceiving. Not only does it make it harder to determine the shape of a woman's ass, but it hides any type of belly fat, belly wrinkles, or belly stretch marks the woman may have. Seriously, it might be my most hated garment a woman wears, yet it seems like that's the preference nowadays over low waist or regular waist shorts. :why:

Second off, the most popular material of these high waisted shorts is that old ass denim wash. Like this:

B9519B15.jpg

shorts3.jpg

:gag:

Extremely unappealing. Even worse if the girl is slim.

Ladies, please rid your closets of this fashion crime!! :damn:

and this is why these shorts... along with belts that are 10 inches wide that wrap around their gut... leggings for chicks with no ass... stockings for women with ugly legs... spanks for women who are all fukked up.. will never go away..

it ain't nothing but "fool that nikka til i'm naked and he really find out what i look like" clothes

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
i like them on a certain body type. im not hippy but have huge bubbies so it looks weird on me. wish i could wear them :sadcam: but ill stick to low-waisted shorts.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I cosign this statement go back to the boy shorts and apple bottoms.