LADIES!! We HATE high waisted shorts!! Stop wearing them!!

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
First off, they are incredibly deceiving. Not only does it make it harder to determine the shape of a woman's ass, but it hides any type of belly fat, belly wrinkles, or belly stretch marks the woman may have. Seriously, it might be my most hated garment a woman wears, yet it seems like that's the preference nowadays over low waist or regular waist shorts. :why:

Second off, the most popular material of these high waisted shorts is that old ass denim wash. Like this:

B9519B15.jpg

shorts3.jpg

:gag:

Extremely unappealing. Even worse if the girl is slim.

Ladies, please rid your closets of this fashion crime!! :damn:

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
let bytches look cute however they want. it'll pay off in the long run.

smh at dissin a style because it hides features that you want to see. let em leave something to the imagination. never seen a naked woman before?

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
I had a denim pair that I LOVED. I need another. They looked so good with crop tops.

:whew:

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
You might be in the minority on this one breh. I think it depends who wears them. Not every chick can pull them off. But if it compliments her right and she's comfortable :manny:

atlbound

:ryan:
Daps
Reppin
SEH
nah I gotta agree with OP on this one, them shytz is awful. Then you got the ones with the pockets hanging out the bottom (link, link), Like wtf.

Spandex or them athletic short shorts or sun dresses on females >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> these shiits