Ladies since malcolm loves you all dearly ..let me pass some advice...eat your avacados

N711oir

All Star
Daps
Avocados were afrodisiacs to the Aztecs.

The word avocado is a derivative of Ahuacatl which turned into Agaucate in Spanish and then what we have today in English Avocado:troll:

But if you fine ladies are in the market for some grande avocados and wish to sip the sweet nectar of the gods:shaq:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
black-avocado.png

My sister brought a couple of these avocados home a while back.
Greedy asses ate all em and didn't even save me piece:martin:, than proceeded to tell me about how good they were and how they were the best avocados she's had.
It's called a mexicola. When I first saw it I thought they were spoiled.

Daps
How do you make yours?

I tried it once but didn't like it.

Green smoothies in general or smoothies with avocado?

You have to experiment to see what you like. To start, make sure you use sweet fruit. A good start recipe is a few handfuls of spinach, a banana, and a few handfuls of mixed fruit.

Now, I tend to use more greens, less sweet fruit. I also add in celery (only way I'll eat it) and cucumbers. I really don't like pineapples in my smoothies.

If I'm making a full pitcher, I add half an avocado. It makes it a little creamier.

What I recommend is finding some recipes, there are a ton of sites online and just experimenting. Some you'll like, some you won't. In the beginning, stick to sweeter smoothies. ONce you get used to the taste, you can start to reduce the fruit.

If you have any other questions, let me know! I'm happy to help.

M'gann

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Green smoothies in general or smoothies with avocado?

You have to experiment to see what you like. To start, make sure you use sweet fruit. A good start recipe is a few handfuls of spinach, a banana, and a few handfuls of mixed fruit.

Now, I tend to use more greens, less sweet fruit. I also add in celery (only way I'll eat it) and cucumbers. I really don't like pineapples in my smoothies.

If I'm making a full pitcher, I add half an avocado. It makes it a little creamier.

What I recommend is finding some recipes, there are a ton of sites online and just experimenting. Some you'll like, some you won't. In the beginning, stick to sweeter smoothies. ONce you get used to the taste, you can start to reduce the fruit.

If you have any other questions, let me know! I'm happy to help.

Green smothie with avocado. I tried adding it to a berry one and it turned me off.

My green smoothies usually consists of apple juice as a base then I'll add kale/spinach, apples/pear, lime juice and sometimes soft mango tofu. I'll try adding the avocado next time :smile:!

Daps
Green smothie with avocado. I tried adding it to a berry one and it turned me off.

My green smoothies usually consists of apple juice as a base then I'll add kale/spinach, apples/pear, lime juice and sometimes soft mango tofu. I'll try adding the avocado next time :smile:!

Gotcha!

Start small. It depends on how much you make. If you're only making enough for 1 serving, I wouldn't add more than 1/4 of the avocado, or else it can be too much. Better to have to little and increase, than too much and mess it up.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
for the record I never ate avacados in my life :scust: I did it once to impress this female

Me: you know I really like avacados
Her: oh :wow:
Me: :scheme: