Ladies: Signs your man is cheating?

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
I must admit. i am a former cheater. But I have seen the error of my ways. Once I started thinking from the perspective of "Would you want something like this done to you?", it made me :whoa:.
Then i started actually thinking about how my girl would feel, and then imagining seeing her crying was just too much for me to fukk with. It was crushing to imagine myself in her shoes if I cheated. She's a good woman. She don't deserve that shyt. :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
I must admit. i am a former cheater. But I have seen the error of my ways. Once I started thinking from the perspective of "Would you want something like this done to you?", it made me :whoa:.
Then i started actually thinking about how my girl would feel, and then imagining seeing her crying was just too much for me to fukk with. It was crushing to imagine myself in her shoes if I cheated. She's a good woman. She don't deserve that shyt. :mjcry:
seeing this post next to a pile of pale butt meat :dead:

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
seeing this post next to a pile of pale butt meat :dead:
As long as the ass meat is phat, I don't have a problem with the color. And I'm a man. Even with a good woman on my arm, I'm still gonna look. On the sly I be like:
awkward-glance-o.gif

But inside......
shawn-michaels.gif

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
When a dude doesn't care to argue or "win" an argument that he can, is a sign. If a dude has a side chick, there's no point in having a fight with your girl. You can't make her feel bad AND smash another girl. You just let her win. That's what the side chick is for anyway. Making the main relationship easier for man. The shyt your girl will do that would normally push you away or dump her doesn't bother you remotely as much because of the sidechick. Indifference ladies, indifference is that sign.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
When a dude doesn't care to argue or "win" an argument that he can, is a sign. If a dude has a side chick, there's no point in having a fight with your girl. You can't make her feel bad AND smash another girl. You just let her win. That's what the side chick is for anyway. Making the main relationship easier for man. The shyt your girl will do that would normally push you away or dump her doesn't bother you remotely as much because of the sidechick. Indifference ladies, indifference is that sign.

:wow: truth...