Ladies: Signs your man is cheating?

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
What's up ladies. Serious question for you.
What do guys do that is a dead giveaway that lets you know he might be creepin on you? Other than the obvious, texting, going MIA, Etc. I mean those subtle changes in behavior that only women can detect.
I've always been fascinated by women's intuition.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Lol @ the band of sisters

Why don't women let men be men...especially if we come home every night and have a good emotion relationship.

What's a little side poon to ya:yeshrug:

why even make that statement?
it's about to be a bunch of "why can't we have side dikk" comments

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
:scust:Trying to get tips, so you can deceive your girl?
Not at all. I am in a happy healthy relationship. She and I were watching Maury Povich yesterday :snoop:. I just found it interesting how most of those women knew the dudes were cheating. I just figured I'd ask my Coli brehetts their respected opinion on the subject, but :manny:

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
dx-team-taunt-o.gif

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Not at all. I am in a happy healthy relationship. She and I were watching Maury Povich yesterday :snoop:. I just found it interesting how most of those women knew the dudes were cheating. I just figured I'd ask my Coli brehetts their respected opinion on the subject, but :manny:
She was looking at you stank for the rest of the day, huh? :russ:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Unless it's just a feeling, if you like do it one time she may not know.

But constantly, you will change as the person above me said you break pattern, you start acting different towards your SO. Things you don't even notice or think is a big deal. And if it’s with the same person over and over, there is definite change. You can't give yourself to someone else or form a second relationship and not change.

Also trying to hide something is very noticeable especially if you live together.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Unless it's just a feeling, if you like do it one time she may not know.

But constantly, you will change as the person above me said you break pattern, you start acting different towards your SO. Things you don't even notice it think is a big deal. And if it’s with the same person over and over, there is definite change. You can't give yourself to someone else or form a second relationship and not change.

Also trying to hide something is very noticeable especially if you live together.
I just got over something like this...