Ladies, say you had a husband/boyfriend that passed away....

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
i would be disgusted if a nikka tried to comfort me, thats one of those things where the friendzone people would shine if anything cuz you supposed to follow the womans lead. i can dig men thinking im vulnerable but that would be really weird and freaky just thinking about it.

You may be disgusted, but a dude will step up to the plate and swing away.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
thats terrible

LOL, that's how the vast majority of dudes are, you're at your weakest it just means there's a chance they could hit a homerun.

Personally I wouldn't do it, and if my girl died tomorrow I'd be done with serious relationships. Just use replace women with a new one every couple months from here till they bury me.

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
LOL, that's how the vast majority of dudes are, you're at your weakest it just means there's a chance they could hit a homerun.

Personally I wouldn't do it, and if my girl died tomorrow I'd be done with serious relationships. Just use replace women with a new one every couple months from here till they bury me.
see we women have dildos and rabbits so we can go without a nikka

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
It would definitely be months before I even think about anything sexual...I would say a year to a year and 6 months for me to date another person...it would be even longer if I had children with my husband before he passed

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
My best bet would probably be to not have any sexual or romantic contact for at least one year. I don't think I'd be ready to get into another relationship even after the year tbh.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
i'd prolly internally grieve 4-5 years at the LEAST. but i'm a slow emotional healer. heartbreak hits me hard. (damn tauruses :to:) i don't see how you can love someone with all your soul and be screwing someone else a year later after they pass away. i couldn't do it... :wow:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
"He'd want me to be happy"

No bytch, I want you to never love anyone again, or else I'm gonna haunt your ass.
:heh:
honestly if something happen to me i'd want my hubby to find someone else and be happy eventually. i wouldn't want him to be miserable forever. (he just better not ever love her more than me tho :mjpls:)

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
honestly i be really shaken up and depressed. i take heartbreak way too hard cuz its hard for my heart too break but when it does it devastates me really bad. i can honestly say i wouldnt even be thinking bout fukking nobody anytime soon tbh

at least a yr probably even more before i have sex or even consider it and as far as a relationship goes i dont know if i would wanna get in one for god knows how long