*pulls out pregnant clip board*
:sas2:

wat6rr.jpg

Fefe

Banned
Daps
lil duval actually

i think you're **** tbh

they're practically the same person anyway. lil duval looks like a sociopath tho.

and no i'm not ****. what gives you that impression? also can you send me lanks to threads on ****? i wanna know the legend of ****. he has you guys shook. you guys talk about him like he's gonna kill you nikkas in your sleep.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
they're practically the same person anyway. lil duval looks like a sociopath tho.

and no i'm not ****. what gives you that impression? also can you send me lanks to threads on ****? i wanna know the legend of ****. he has you guys shook. you guys talk about him like he's gonna kill you nikkas in your sleep.

google **** and u will know

can u send me a pic of yourself plz im a kool person, maybe we could be e-friends

Fefe

Banned
Daps
I already posted a proof but I took it down because I'm paranoid. I'll post another proof whenever I recharge my phone. I am not ****. I will clear my name.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps

in a nutshell he's a confused black dude who wears lip gloss and is notorious for setting nikkas up for the okey doke...and by okey doke i mean he pretends to be a female (7 and up) and tricks nikkas into sending dikk pics to him/her only to expose em....

to make matters worse there are real females who have gotten dikk pics from nikkas who then disseminate said photos to **** and his legion of brehetts to set nikkas up as well.

that's the most basic break down of his infamy and doesn't really do it justice but its a start :manny: