Ladies proof pic thread

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its funny because you're a racist cac? Is that why its funny?

:troll:
Dude, I'm not trying to be Captain Save-anybody, but she's not a racist.
At the end of the day, all she said was that Serena Williams looks manly to her. Not that all black people are ugly.
Just like nobody would flip their shyt if a black person said that Sarah Jessica Parker looks like a horse. It doesn't mean that all white people are ugly.

If people are gonna be upset that a white woman gave an opinion on 1 black woman's appearance, then just come right out and say that instead of throwing out all these labels at people.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Nah it's funny cause I'm not and people take what's said and miscontrue it and start acting sensitive

Dude, I'm not trying to be Captain Save-anybody, but she's not a racist.
At the end of the day, all she said was that Serena Williams looks manly to her. Not that all black people are ugly.
Just like nobody would flip their shyt if a black person said that Sarah Jessica Parker looks like a horse. It doesn't mean that all white people are ugly.

If people are gonna be upset that a white woman gave an opinion on 1 black woman's appearance, then just come right out and say that instead of throwing out all these labels at people.

lmfao:whoa: I was just making fun of the people that hyper-exaggerate everything you say and make it sound like you're the face of st0rmfr0nt....hence the troll face at the end

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
EHyPV22s.jpg
11PvTFZs.jpg
DnWx8QQs.jpg

Now you can't see the whole pics :beli:
full
... :mjpls: What part of NC do you live in? I can make moves on my razor scooter :mjpls: