Ladies proof pic thread

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
:ohhh:

I wonder what would make her go into hiding and create a new account. Didnt the coli help her win a meet and greet with Justin Timberlake?
idk

when @Obsession first came in the coli she kept making those threads asking for male opinions on big girls and other relationship questions. Maybe it's a current poster that's too embarrassed to ask those questions on their real account for w/e reason? I doubt it's Vadersmater, she was pretty open with her pics and stuff so why fake it now?

ibbz7JBxqlrA5o.gif

her is a teeth pic of shorty idk if the teeth are the same:

py7ehaby.jpg

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
idk

when @Obsession first came in the coli she kept making those threads asking for male opinions on big girls and other relationship questions. Maybe it's a current poster that's too embarrassed to ask those questions on their real account for w/e reason? I doubt it's Vadersmater, she was pretty open with her pics and stuff so why fake it now?

ibbz7JBxqlrA5o.gif

her is a teeth pic of shorty idk if the teeth are the same:

py7ehaby.jpg
vader is no where as big as the chick in that proof pic tho :patrice:

The girl in the proof pic is at least 250+ lbs. :manny:

Vader is like 180 I believe?

Daps
How you all let Obsessions escape this fukkery without repercussions?

what happened to the wolves, this chick faking pictures of a thick curly haired red bone when at best she looks like a bald headed stay-puffed marshmellow man and you homies let the thread die down before she got that work?

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are ya'll ready? Are ya'll ready for this? Are ya hanging out the edge of your seat? Out of the doorway, the bullets rip, to the sound of the beat! :lupe:

DUM DUM DUM

Another one bites the dust

DUM DUM DUM

Another one bites the dusts

AND ANOTHER ONE GONE!

AND ANOTHER ONE GONE!

Another one bites the dust!!!!