Banned
Daps
EHBqLUq.png

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
You should be fighting canelo with those hands tomorrow

Were u doing fist pushups growing up?

hahahahaha i worked in an electroplating factory for a couple years, and the racks used to put the pieces on to be plated were tighlt pinched together closed, so you had to build up muscle & hand strength to unrack the parts, so the process of doin that for 3 years is prob why my knuckles are like that.

its funny you say that, tho.. when I was like 17 I wanted to become a boxer :smugfavre:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
hahahahaha i worked in an electroplating factory for a couple years, and the racks used to put the pieces on to be plated were tighlt pinched together closed, so you had to build up muscle & hand strength to unrack the parts, so the process of doin that for 3 years is prob why my knuckles are like that.

its funny you say that, tho.. when I was like 17 I wanted to become a boxer :smugfavre:
your a good sport :obama:

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
:russ: :deadmanny:At the whole Spanish, Spaniard argument.
:comeon:
it was an argument to debate how **** makes believe hes women on here and photoshops a picture to put the coli username on it. so then everyone believes its really a female.
hes been doing this since 2008. :usure:

:what:
muscle doesnt build up your knukkles. its calcium. if you were a real fighter or wanted to be a fighter u woulda known that.
maybe your hands are strong bc of your old job, but your knukkles are either genetically like that or you somehow kept rubbing them up against something (those "parts") to build up your calcium.