Ladies proof pic thread

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Insecure, fat, ugly b!tch. Get away from here, fuccker c*nt. Fucck you and your fuccking negriod mammy mother. dikk face. Stupid fuccka you. You know you ugly that's why you don't post pics, stupid b!tch. If you not gonna post pics, you have no right to clown dudes who has.... stupid broad. I'll beat the sh!t outta you if you were in front of me. Fucck you and your pissy stained existence. Open your mouth so i can place a bomb in it so i can watch your ****** body explode in pieces. Soaked t!tty face ass b!tch. Gucci Mane stomach face ass b!tch. Curly chilli fry mouth ass hoe. Go jump off an imaginary cliff and keep falling slut. I hope yo fat ass never land, just free fall pass hell, into space. I hope you die while you falling, turn into a skeleton while you falling, into ashes. I don't want you to never land hoe.
:deadrose:

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
@Obsession I just read some very troubling things in some notes I was going over :ohhh:

I've noticed you've been willingly posting pics at a record rate for a new female poster, but have curiously failed to follow through with this particular thread. Please provide a tagged picture and prove this very discouraging news I heard wrong

EffedUp

Pugs get lonely too...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincinnati, OH
Thread got me so worked up I couldn't help myself. Thanks ladies!
i4Fl5iFqdM8Sy.jpg

#TheLifestyle ....:smugfavre:
tumblr_m21lkfqMm61r5gvg1o1_250.gif