Ladies proof pic thread

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
83gf.jpg

My name is on the paper but I couldn't lift and turn my arm to face the camera.

Sorry.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not saying that she's not mixed because I really don't know but If a comparatively black girl claimed to be mixed there would be a whole lot of clowning going on in here :mjpls:.

well if the black girl has two black parents from the south and she's claiming irish, indian and belizean -- that's not exactly a fair comparison.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami

Insecure, fat, ugly b!tch. Get away from here, fuccker c*nt. Fucck you and your fuccking negriod mammy mother. dikk face. Stupid fuccka you. You know you ugly that's why you don't post pics, stupid b!tch. If you not gonna post pics, you have no right to clown dudes who has.... stupid broad. I'll beat the sh!t outta you if you were in front of me. Fucck you and your pissy stained existence. Open your mouth so i can place a bomb in it so i can watch your ****** body explode in pieces. Soaked t!tty face ass b!tch. Gucci Mane stomach face ass b!tch. Curly chilli fry mouth ass hoe. Go jump off an imaginary cliff and keep falling slut. I hope yo fat ass never land, just free fall pass hell, into space. I hope you die while you falling, turn into a skeleton while you falling, into ashes. I don't want you to never land hoe.

Last edited:
Daps
that bytch changed her name @montpelier breh

Thank god I have you on ignore :queen:

well if the black girl has two black parents from the south and she's claiming irish, indian and belizean -- that's not exactly a fair comparison.

My mom was born in England and my dad was born in the Caribbean. I suppose I'm mixed too. :camby:

Nationality is where you're born, not your race THEREFORE she's white but has english/spanish/etc roots. If she was born here, she's a white american. :beli:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Why are you on this forum? Your too good for this forum. These ******s don't deserve too see you. I swear man, just leave... your embarrassing the whites by mingling yourself with these pieces of sh!t dark negros. You should buy this site from that ****** Brook, he's messing things up like a typical negro. Do me a favor and post over at st0rmfr0nt with me. Leave this for the zoo animals.
*Snitch*