Ladies, Please Tell Me Why

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Word? We would have called you out on a woman leaving her necklace at your crib? :stopitslime:

Anyways, why do you even care if a bunch of strangers on the net don't believe you?

Alright lil nikka, I was trying to be cool. Contribute or shut the fukk up. You in this bytch trying to psychoanalyze my thread making strategy:rudy: You probably wanna put the necklace on since you focused on it so much

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Alright lil nikka, I was trying to be cool. Contribute or shut the fukk up. You in this bytch trying to psychoanalyze my thread making strategy:rudy: You probably wanna put the necklace on since you focused on it so much

Proof pics of a dingy necklace some scallywag left at your crib. :heh:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
:yeshrug: nikkas claim the simplest shyt is :duck: on this site, I just tried to give the thread some validity. I made a thread about being in college and a nikka called me a liar b :snoop:

:laff:

I have no idea why I hit the :russ: when I read this. shyt is just too funny for some reason.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i was talking about this in the cheaters thread a few weeks back

women are better cheaters. not only do they cover they tracks, they know how to leave little artifacts around that other girls know where to look. i've den caught women putting earrings and jewelry behind my bed and shyt. leaving panties hidden in my clothes pile. putting female makeup products in between the seats of my car. these hos are bout that life

:whoo:

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
There could be many reasons.

- Want to have a reason to drop by randomly, "oh, I forgot my necklace".
- Marking her territory, So if any other female comes over they'll wonder whose necklace that is.
- Maybe she actually forgot to take it with her.

This.:ld:

Cuz when I forget shyt, I literally forget it. No one wants to leave their own belongings behind you know. :no:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
i was talking about this in the cheaters thread a few weeks back
women are better cheaters. not only do they cover they tracks, they know how to leave little artifacts around that other girls know where to look. i've den caught women putting earrings and jewelry behind my bed and shyt. leaving panties hidden in my clothes pile. putting female makeup products in between the seats of my car. these hos are bout that life

:whoo:

I flip and hustle shyt for side cash so when I get a crib Id hope a chick would do that. Id sell that shyt with the quickness. And if its cheap with no value well ya'll know where to throw them :birdman:

If its not a jumpoff yall should try repackaging it and giving it to her as a gift for her bday/valentines day :lolbron:

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
Man as soon as I moved out I got caught slippin with the simplest shyt, hair.

My girl was talkin about somethin and stopped mid sentence like
":stopitslime: wtf is this?!" waving this long strand of hair in my face.

Luckily my female cousins have long hair, told her my cousin slept in my bed while I was out of town.

My long haired curvacious black/japanese secret is safe :ahh:

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
I have so much random jewelry and makeup in my room

AlreadyKnow

Southern Belle
Daps
Reppin
in your wallet
She's leaving it so your other chicks will see it. She probably done other things like leaving smudges of make-up on your clothes or tampons hidden in your restroom.