Ladies, Please Tell Me Why

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Y'all be trying to leave shyt at a nikka house on some slick shyt:stopitslime: Just found an earring in my room, on top of this ugly ass necklace she left from last time

IMG_0113.jpg

:wtf:

This shyt has happened to me way too many times to be a coincidence. That shyt is mad annoying. What the fukk be going through y'all head?

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:manny: I don't mess around with guys already in relationships. I'm in relationships myself. Just keep making sweeps of the house each time you have a jump off come over.

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:manny: I don't mess around with guys already in relationships. I'm in relationships myself. Just keep making sweeps of the house each time you have a jump off come over.

I don't got a girl tho, I'm just out here doing my thing:youngsabo:

There could be many reasons.

- Want to have a reason to drop by randomly, "oh, I forgot my necklace".
- Marking her territory, So if any other female comes over they'll wonder whose necklace that is.
- Maybe she actually forgot to take it with her.

She didn't forget, this is the second item :usure: Plus, this aint the first time that shyt happened to me. I get the marking the territory thing in case another chic comes over, but that shyt is utterly stupid to me. Like we not go find that shyt first :snoop:

Nancy Trillosi

punch drunk l♥ve
Daps
Reppin
Southeast
There could be many reasons.

- Want to have a reason to drop by randomly, "oh, I forgot my necklace".
- Marking her territory, So if any other female comes over they'll wonder whose necklace that is.
- Maybe she actually forgot to take it with her.

All of this. I don't agree with it though...mainly because I'm possessive over my stuff.

lol @ creating a lost and found box though. :laugh:

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:rudy:

I just throw it in the lost and found with the rest of the shyt they leave behind. Next time they come over, they can fish it out and realize where they stand.

It's been a few times where that shyt than pissed me off to the point where I throw they shyt away. A few times females was like, "did I leave my so and so over here? I'd hit they ass with a :shaq: and tell em I ain't seen it. Them bytches can't say shyt, but they know I'm bullshytting, and I know they bullshytting:skip:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
She didn't forget, this is the second item :usure: Plus, this aint the first time that shyt happened to me. I get the marking the territory thing in case another chic comes over, but that shyt is utterly stupid to me. Like we not go find that shyt first :snoop:

lol yeah, she's doing it on purpose.

She's probably planning to show up at a random time "to pick up her necklace" but she's actually trying to see if you have other bytches there.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug: nikkas claim the simplest shyt is :duck: on this site, I just tried to give the thread some validity. I made a thread about being in college and a nikka called me a liar b :snoop:

Word? We would have called you out on a woman leaving her necklace at your crib? :stopitslime:

Anyways, why do you even care if a bunch of strangers on the net don't believe you?