i'm having so much fun playing this

106ww75.jpg

BillCosbyAteMyHomework

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Orange and Blue
NO hate @Desirous but don't you think that this thread would be better served in the "ladies only" section of the Coli? I'm just sayin though....
:comeon: even that 1 thread has guys all up in there. Her title says it all. You didn't have to come in here- NO hate :lolbron:

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I think he's talking about http://www.thecoli.com/threads/offi...hread-ladies-only.10368/page-344#post-7423567

Oh and I'm on covet RIGHT NOW! So fun :lawd: I have no clue what I'm doing!
@QuintessentialBM wait a minute - why would I post in another thread - there's no actual ladies section?!? :stopitslime: You men are something else!

It's really fun!! You'll get the hang of it. You earn tickets by voting on other people's look. You need tickets in order to enter events. By entering events, you earn coins, so that you can buy more clothes. You earn Diamond money by completing the Jet Set events...the Diamond money gives you access to more exclusive clothes.

BillCosbyAteMyHomework

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Orange and Blue
@QuintessentialBM wait a minute - why would a post in another thread - there's no actual ladies section?!? :stopitslime: You men are something else!

It's really fun!! You'll get the hang of it. You earn tickets by voting on other people's look. You need tickets in order to enter events. By entering events, you earn coins, so that you can buy more clothes. You earn Diamond money by completing the Jet Set events...the Diamond money gives you access to more exclusive clothes.
I never understood how people spent actual money on these games, but I just saw the Premium Store :dwillhuh: that's crazy