Ladies Only: Top 5 most Influential Famous Women to YOU personally?

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
To me, personally...

Ayaan Hirsi Ali - her strength is unbelievable and she's a terrific writer. Her story is just very touching.

Hillary Clinton - when I think of a "fighter" I think of Hillary. She's incredibly intelligent, a mother/wife and also an influential woman in politics.

Ivanka Trump - she's intelligent and well spoken. Family-oriented. She could have turned out like a Paris Hilton, a spoiled slutty brat, but instead she pursued a degree, opened up her own business and is continuing her dad's legacy rather than being an embarrassment to the family name.

Mother Teresa - just completely selfless. A beautiful human being who put others before herself.

Oprah - she has a wonderful ability to make people feel comfortable to open up to her. Agree with what you said as well.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Oh, and Lil Kim

she was one of the first female artists I became a fan of, and I thought it was really cool she embraced her sexuality. I was actually watching an old video of her today performing on 106 & park in 03, and the whole crowd was pretty much guys rapping along to her, at the time it didn't really seem like a big deal, but now lookin back It is..

I don't think we'll ever have another female in rap like her, where also GUYS could get down to her and rap her entire song in a room full of other men lol