Ladies Only: Top 5 most Influential Famous Women to YOU personally?

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
dead or alive? i'm talking women that have had the most positive impact or influence on you. women that you look up to for whatever reason. you can state why you look up to them if you'd like as well.....

Michelle Obama - elegant...stylish..... classy....intelligent...supportive of her husband...but above all REAL and down to earth. she's everything i hope and strive to be as a representative of black females.

Princess Diana - tremendous heart and genuine desire to help the less fortunate despite personal turmoil for much of her short life. loving mother who was despite being so beautiful painfully insecure and wasn't afraid to TALK about the fact that she had insecurites. she was a bright beacon of hope for me as a youngin because i related to her having had the same eating disorder has her at one point. i miss the peoples princess :to:

Condi Rice - highest black female to ever hold her position. superbly intelligent and gracious. she's a classically trained pianist that speaks fluent Russian for christ sake. :bow: came up in racist ass south but didn't let it skew her view of ALL white people or become bitter. i <3 her...

Oprah - what's to say? i mean love her or hate her she's first black female billionaire. went from being smutted out by different predatory family members as a teenager to arugebly being THE MOST powerful media mougul of the 20th/21st century. if that isn't lifting yourself out of the trenches and taking responsiblity for your own destiny i don't know what the fukk is. every female with a "sob story" needs to take a good look at her ....dig deep and get it together.

#5 is coming i have to think on it some more. :lupe:

ladies the stage is yours.... :queen:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
#5 Cleopatra - understood the power of female sexuality in a way that most women never have before or since her.
understood the importance of only giving sexuality to a certain "caliber" of men(hypergamy done right?) and not just obliging any ole dude. but also understood the importance of not holding out her sexuality with those powerful certain men who could advance her agenda. she literally had 2 of the worlds most powerful men ready to tear down and rebuild empires for her. even tho she wasn't "the head" she understood the subtilties of using her feminine charms to get the "head" to turn whichever way she wanted him to. something a lot of us married women know a lil something about. :youngsabo: :wow: anyways chicks nowadays need to take a lesson(or 2).

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
She's a fukkin dime piece, and her skin is the most perfect skin I've ever seen in my life. :lawd: Her name is Lupita Nyong'o (she's in 12 years a slave).
*googles* a dime indeed :ohlawd:
Lupita-Nyong-Photo-ghafla.jpg

:wow: :wub:

Daps
My grandma, that woman is the reason I'm alive today and I'm not even talking about the fact that she gave birth to my mom but she saved my life.
OBVIOUSLY THE GODDESS MICHELLE OBAMA, do I even need to esplain this? :beli:
Elizabeth Warren, if I continued my dream of being in politics..I'd like to be like her, she fights and defend for those who can't pay the corrupt politicians in Washington
Madam C.J. Walker, self made millionaire/made products for blacks and gave back (I hope to do the same if I ever become wealthy)
Issa Rae, inspired me to embrace my awkwardness

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
If it's not Topanga then all you women fukking lost.
Topanga from boy meets world
Perfect Woman.:ahh:

My grandma, that woman is the reason I'm alive today and I'm not even talking about the fact that she gave birth to my mom but she saved my life.
OBVIOUSLY THE GODDESS MICHELLE OBAMA, do I even need to esplain this? :beli:
Elizabeth Warren, if I continued my dream of being in politics..I'd like to be like her, she fights and defend for those who can't pay the corrupt politicians in Washington
Madam C.J. Walker, self made millionaire/made products for blacks and gave back (I hope to do the same if I ever become wealthy)
Issa Rae, inspired me to embrace my awkwardness
Oh ouesttttttttttttttttt :steviej:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Why can't we men be influenced by ladies too? I was like damn, I had someone in mind til I saw the Ladies Only