Ladies of the Coli: Who's your favorite rapper of all time?

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps
redman.jpg

Docsdaname2000.jpg

:blessed:

Foxy Brown

Andrea Y. Small Gardner
Daps
Reppin
Jordan, Jasmine, Jolie, Julius
Pac will always be my favorite rapper. But aside from him, I love 8Ball & MJG (love their storytelling in songs), Biggie, old Boosie, Camoflauge (912 thing, I'm from down by the river). Honestly, I just love Rap, Hip-Hop, in general.

morris

Superstar
Daps
Pac will always be my favorite rapper. But aside from him, I love 8Ball & MJG (love their storytelling in songs), Biggie, old Boosie, Camoflauge (912 thing, I'm from down by the river). Honestly, I just love Rap, Hip-Hop, in general.
*Sees username*

*Think I know*

*Wrong*

Malt-O-Meal

Banned
Daps
Hmm tough question. Hate to sound cliché but Big and Pac, their music is like the soundtrack to my childhood. Honorable mentions are Nas and A Tribe Called Quest, also part of my childhood soundtrack.
Favorite album/single is extra hard...Fave album for Pac and Big is too hard, so I'll go with single: for Big, "Sky's the Limit", such a feel good song to me and for Pac, "I get around" because it was my first Pac song and first rap song I memorized lol, I don't know why lol.

Fave album for Nas is "Illmatic" and for Tribe "Midnight Marauders", I can listen to those albums all the way through without skipping a song.