Reppin
Atlanta, GA
1961parisblues4.jpg
images
1981-2+Poster.jpg

images
CasablancaPoster-Gold.jpg
dbfb27d5eee481951adc7bc52917945f.jpg

I missing a lot but these are great films on romance.

What you know bout them movies breh:mjgrin:
Paris Blues is dope, just off the issues it touched on. Body Heat low key erotic as shyt. I randomly watched it with my ex and when the sex scenes came on she was shifting and squirming on the couch. Even had me :whew: a little bit.
Casablanca that shyt too but when it come to Humphrey I fukk with the Maltese Falcon just a little bit more.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
What you know bout them movies breh:mjgrin:
Paris Blues is dope, just off the issues it touched on. Body Heat low key erotic as shyt. I randomly watched it with my ex and when the sex scenes came on she was shifting and squirming on the couch. Even had me :whew: a little bit.
Casablanca that shyt too but when it come to Humphrey I fukk with the Maltese Falcon just a little bit more.

Pretty much all of these are films I was put on to by exes. I'm not a big romantic film guy but the old timers knew how to make them. The ending to Body Heat still got a nikka shook :russ: Never seen Maltese Falcon tho, I'll have to check that out :ohhh:

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon
Amelie
Love Jones
Ever After

:ehh: I like your list. Asian films with martial arts to European movies with subtitles. Even got a 90s Black love flick in there. I'm with you on everything but Ever After. Never seen it but it looked cheesy AF. You got enough heat on there to make up for it tho. Lol

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
:ehh: I like your list. Asian films with martial arts to European movies with subtitles. Even got a 90s Black love flick in there. I'm with you on everything but Ever After. Never seen it but it looked cheesy AF. You got enough heat on there to make up for it tho. Lol
Thanks man! I loved the fashion in Ever After and it was so sweet. I would also add House of Flying Dagger, Silver Linings Playbook, Pretty Woman, 16 Candles, and Jason's Lyric.
And also add Howl's Moving Castle to that list for animated romance. It's so sweet!

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Thanks man! I loved the fashion in Ever After and it was so sweet. I would also add House of Flying Dagger, Silver Linings Playbook, Pretty Woman, 16 Candles, and Jason's Lyric.
And also add Howl's Moving Castle to that list for animated romance. It's so sweet!

Pretty Woman? I'd be interested in your opinion on that, seeing as how we didn't see eye to eye in that thread about that type of stuff. Silver was cool, anything with Deniro in it Ima peep out. Hated 16 Candles tho. Even tho she was playing the poor girl in 16, that red headed white girl personifies white privilege to me. I can't watch any of them 80s era teen movies she in without getting irritated.

Ria_21

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Yorkshire
Titanic, whisper of the heart, howls moving castle, pretty woman, eternal sunshine of the spotless mind, Jason's lyric, love jones, 50 first dates, A walk to remember.

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852
As Good As It Gets
Cat on a Hot Tin Roof
Love Jones
Shakespeare in Love
Pretty in Pink
40 Year Old Virgin
The Taming of the Shrew
Lost in Translation
Kama Sutra

I despise Titanic. Couldn't understand the hype. Was bored the majority of the film.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a man...by I like click by Adam Sandler...always cried when his dad died....

morris

Superstar
Daps
Some dope picks here. What do you ladies think of the following:

Dr. Zhivagho
Mississippi Masala
Foreign Student
Shinobi: Heart Under Blade
Ninja Scroll

Last edited: