Ladies of the Coli: How many tattoos and piercings do you have?

scrt

Pro
Daps
i got 1 on my big fat ass a kiss print and 1 on each titty

GoGetMyDamnBelt_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MIA
Tattoos: 16
Piercings: I had the bar shyt on the top of my ear, had my tongue, had a belly ring and of course 3 regular ear piercing on each ear. Currently I just have my nose & 3 ear piercing on each ear.

morris

Superstar
Daps
Tattoos: 16
Piercings: I had the bar shyt on the top of my ear, had my tongue, had a belly ring and of course 3 regular ear piercing on each ear. Currently I just have my nose & 3 ear piercing on each ear.

Wow!

Are they all separate or one big one with a bunch of different symbols?

Where do you plan on getting more piercings?

Pics?

GoGetMyDamnBelt_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MIA
Wow!

Are they all separate or one big one with a bunch of different symbols?

Where do you plan on getting more piercings?

Pics?

They all started off separate but I've been doing more to make them all connect and look like one big piece. I say 16 because I've gotten in the chair 16 times to do something different.

I got one big piece on my left thigh. Went back and got something else on the hip. Went back again to get something on the waist. The fourth time I went, I got something that connected all the pieces and now it trails up and covers my left cheek. Now it just looks like one big ass piece.

I plan to do the same to my right too, only difference is I don't plan to have it cover my ass cheek. But I have 4 different things on my right thigh & hip.

Got a leg piece.

A chest piece that says "Forever in my heart, always on my mind" with my husband name in the middle :snoop: I know I was an idiot for doing that but I got it on our third year wedding anniversary. Now I'm currently divorcing him and plan to get a nice cover up done next month. The cover up is gonna be an octopus. I drew it out. I can show you the pic of it.

Got 2 separate pieces on my wrist but connected them into one.

Have one in the middle of my breast.

One on the lower back.

Two on the back of each shoulder.

Due to the location of some of my tatts, I am not providing any pictures.

I do not plan on anymore piercings. Well... Lemme take that back, probably after some weight loss I'll entertain a belly piercing again.

GoGetMyDamnBelt_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MIA
Lemme see all of em

All of em

:shaq:[

:shaq:

giphy.gif

morris

Superstar
Daps
They all started off separate but I've been doing more to make them all connect and look like one big piece. I say 16 because I've gotten in the chair 16 times to do something different.

I got one big piece on my left thigh. Went back and got something else on the hip. Went back again to get something on the waist. The fourth time I went, I got something that connected all the pieces and now it trails up and covers my left cheek. Now it just looks like one big ass piece.

I plan to do the same to my right too, only difference is I don't plan to have it cover my ass cheek. But I have 4 different things on my right thigh & hip.

Got a leg piece.

A chest piece that says "Forever in my heart, always on my mind" with my husband name in the middle :snoop: I know I was an idiot for doing that but I got it on our third year wedding anniversary. Now I'm currently divorcing him and plan to get a nice cover up done next month. The cover up is gonna be an octopus. I drew it out. I can show you the pic of it.:whoo:

Got 2 separate pieces on my wrist but connected them into one.

Have one in the middle of my breast.

One on the lower back.

Two on the back of each shoulder.

Due to the location of some of my tatts, I am not providing any pictures.

I do not plan on anymore piercings. Well... Lemme take that back, probably after some weight loss I'll entertain a belly piercing again.
1. Did the add cheek one hurt? Multiple visits?

2. Meh, at the time you were in love and I'm sure you guys were committed to each other. Sorry didn't work out. But Life Goes On.

3. Please show what you're comfortable sharing

3 tats
6 piercings. used to have 8 but took my nipple piercings out.
:mjcry:

That made me sad. What's your cup size? We're they infected??

Where are the tats and what are they? I'm always interested in women who get them and the reasons behind them.

Wow...thats the one 90% of women get.

erQ3w.gif

nqPFknF.gif

GoGetMyDamnBelt_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MIA
1. Did the add cheek one hurt? Multiple visits?

2. Meh, at the time you were in love and I'm sure you guys were committed to each other. Sorry didn't work out. But Life Goes On.

3. Please show what you're comfortable sharing

erQ3w.gif

nqPFknF.gif

1. The cheek had it's moment of hurting.

2. :salute:

PicsArt_05-28-04.08.46_zpspfgrgdq9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
PicsArt_05-28-04.08.46_zpspfgrgdq9.jpg