Ladies of the coli: How many of you think youll still be be desired 20 years from now

morris

Superstar
Daps
You know, being hit on, gazed and talked to while you're just trying to get through your day.

And will you like it or still be annoyed by it?

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
Why would I care?

It's nice to know you still have it but I'll probably be more worried about my man still desiring me in older age than any random guy.

It doesn't annoy me that guys hit on me. I take the compliment and it keep it moving. It's annoying if they follow you, touch you without permission, and yell obscenities to you.

Other than that we all gotta get older. I just wanna be able to look at myself in the mirror and love the person they stares back.

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Why would I care?

It's nice to know you still have it but I'll probably be more worried about my man still desiring me in older age than any random guy.

It doesn't annoy me that guys hit on me. I take the compliment and it keep it moving. It's annoying if they follow you, touch you without permission, and yell obscenities to you.

Other than that we all gotta get older. I just wanna be able to look at myself in the mirror and love the person they stares back.

You've been on a roll, Phi...I wish I could rep you for this articulate and thoughtful response to OP's shady thread but, I can't, love....:patrice:@Poitier you mind giving a plus 10 to your woman, breh? :gucci:

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
You've been on a roll, Phi...I wish I could rep you for this articulate and thoughtful response to OP's shady thread but, I can't, love....:patrice:@Poitier you mind giving a plus 10 to your woman, breh? :gucci:
I appreciate it but that's how I feel.

My motto is to age gracefully. I like my love ones attention not everybody else's. They don't matter.

morris

Superstar
Daps
How is it shady?

You a lady?

morris

Superstar
Daps
The title is "pressing" it breh..But, if that's not your intent, then my bad breh......
All good.

Was talking to a friend of mine that lives in Miami. She's getting up there in age but still looks damn good. However, she said she's worried about her man looking the other way and whatnot. It reminded me of my past relationship with an older woman who confided the same insecurities with me.

It's something only a woman who has felt desire from men can answer.

The5thLetter

Meow
Supporter
Daps
Why would I care?

Couldn't have said it better myself :wow:

Daps
All good.

Was talking to a friend of mine that lives in Miami. She's getting up there in age but still looks damn good. However, she said she's worried about her man looking the other way and whatnot. It reminded me of my past relationship with an older woman who confided the same insecurities with me.

It's something only a woman who has felt desire from men can answer.
everyone wants to feel good about themselves and feel desired by someone but desire does not equal healthy and happy relationships. secondly as women get older, a lot of men are not going to step to them because they are older. older women are treated a lot differently when it comes to dating, compared to older men

Last edited: