Ladies of The Coli, how many of you have been some dudes jumpoff?

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
Ima put it like this, since most of the coli male population are not :flabbynsick:, broke, unemployed, have little dikks, can't pull women,and not "ballin" ..., us coli ladies will continue to be
What_are_angels.jpg

those of us that arent :flabbynsick:, doing reasonable/employed, well endowed, with females who are fond of us, would like to be entertained at your expense :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

**fades back to black**

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
Ima put it like this, since most of the coli male population are not :flabbynsick:, broke, unemployed, have little dikks, can't pull women,and not "ballin" ..., us coli ladies will continue to be
What_are_angels.jpg

:merchant: :whoa: I like to think the people over here on the Coli are the cool kids. We just over here :dj2: while other forums :troll::ld: :flabbynsick:

No need for all that. :deadmanny:

Just keep 100

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
What_are_angels.jpg

Well I'm broke, have a lil dikk and can't pull women. So now the ladies can feel better in spilling the beans. How many of ya'll only got called by a certain dude after 11:00pm and you were excited just for the fact he contacted you at all. :usure:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Well I'm broke, have a lil dikk and can't pull women. So now the ladies can feel better in spilling the beans. How many of ya'll only got called by a certain dude after 11:00pm and you were excited just for the fact he contacted you at all. :usure:

@Ain't That Something
Can call me any time of the day/night :ahh:

Last edited by a moderator:

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
in my former years i was once a jumpoff and i knew it and i really didnt care, i didnt wanna be tied down to one nikka and fukking somebody else's nikka was much better cuz he couldnt get too attached , and he wouldnt always be up under me cuz then id be like nikka aint you gotta home to go to.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
in my former years i was once a jumpoff and i knew it and i really didnt care, i didnt wanna be tied down to one nikka and fukking somebody else's nikka was much better cuz he couldnt get too attached , and he wouldnt always be up under me cuz then id be like nikka aint you gotta home to go to.

tumblr_lsepk197NR1qgba03.gif
for keeping it real :salute: